2018 THP Chase for the Cup - Year Long Fantasy League

Great start for me as I finished above womeldorff for the lead at 3-0. Looking at the bets today, and nothing is standing out to me. Yesterday I got Michigan, Penn State and Arizona correct, but I may take a day off til I see that next sure thing.

A screw it...I putting in single one today.

STUPID!! I should have stayed away aggghhhhhhhh!! Damn you Louis Oosthuizen!!

1-4...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Looks like Michigan will get me back on track here.

Looks like Michigan will get me back on track here.
Good man, me too! Almost picked Ohio for my next one, but just couldn't bring myself to do it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Struggling today. Need to get back on track

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice little win with Penn St making a useless 3 with 5 seconds left to get me the victory.

Yesterday I am just stunned and nothing is a sure thing in SFTC. Here is how Black Saturday went for me.

Premier League - 12 Goals or more total with 5 games. LOST
Kentucky V Florida - Kentucky LOST
BYU v San Diego - BYU WON
Cleveland v Denver - Cleveland LOST (I thought of this as a sure win....I am a Nuggets fan they SUCK on the road...and against a revived Cleveland team...SMH)
OKC v Portland - OKC LOST (Portland and Denver are in a fight for a playoff position again, Denver wins in Cleveland, lets finish this day strong and on a happy note with a more powerful team beating a boring Portland team......nope Portland wins, it feels like a double loss for me)

And this morning......Arsenal is at home against Brighton....this is the equivalent of the Browns on the road against New England.....hell Browns on the road against ANYONE......and BRIGHTON WINS!!! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

/RANT

I managed to squeak out a few wins yesterday but I feel your pain. I’ve struggled so far in SFtC. Hoping to get on a roll here soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday I am just stunned and nothing is a sure thing in SFTC. Here is how Black Saturday went for me.

Premier League - 12 Goals or more total with 5 games. LOST
Kentucky V Florida - Kentucky LOST
BYU v San Diego - BYU WON
Cleveland v Denver - Cleveland LOST (I thought of this as a sure win....I am a Nuggets fan they SUCK on the road...and against a revived Cleveland team...SMH)
OKC v Portland - OKC LOST (Portland and Denver are in a fight for a playoff position again, Denver wins in Cleveland, lets finish this day strong and on a happy note with a more powerful team beating a boring Portland team......nope Portland wins, it feels like a double loss for me)

And this morning......Arsenal is at home against Brighton....this is the equivalent of the Browns on the road against New England.....hell Browns on the road against ANYONE......and BRIGHTON WINS!!! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

/RANT
Won this morning with some research

Not that betting lines are the be all end all. I lost a -200 the last two days

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Won this morning with some research

Not that betting lines are the be all end all. I lost a -200 the last two days

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Pretty sure i lost every chalk game in NCAAM

3 for 3 on Oscars has me up to 5 in a row. Done for night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

3 losses in a row...

Depending on which part you are trying to win, three in a row is nothing. Seems like I threaten a 10 game streak every month.

Depending on which part you are trying to win, three in a row is nothing. Seems like I threaten a 10 game streak every month.

I'm not sure which route I want to take right now. I got the win streak up to 6 and am in the top 4 in the other categories.

I'm not sure which route I want to take right now. I got the win streak up to 6 and am in the top 4 in the other categories.

In my other league usually 10-12 gets the victory. Sometimes its 14 or so. I don't like we have ever really sniffed close to 20.

All signed up for Basketball and answered the poll question for MLB draft.

Back