2018 THP Chase for the Cup - Year Long Fantasy League

We both have bama for 27 points. Close one, won by 3 points. Didn't think it was going to be close after the first couple days of games.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Check again :D

You and PatsFan both picked Bama... I took a chance and knew the only shot I had was to take the opposite of who I thought you guys would pick. Shocked PatsFan didn't go Clemson... he must have thought you were going Clemson.

You and PatsFan both picked Bama... I took a chance and knew the only shot I had was to take the opposite of who I thought you guys would pick. Shocked PatsFan didn't go Clemson... he must have thought you were going Clemson.
Oh ****, nice! I thought I checked your possible points remaining last week and thought you couldn't catch me. Little oversight got me. Congrats!

Well done IOD!!

I thought about doing what you did but decided to roll with Bama.

Congrats on the pick and the Win!

Congrats to @OhioGolfer for finishing #1 in the regular season in Hockey.

Playoffs are set! Good luck to all!

I needed you to have a 5-5 week. Oh well, 2nd is awful either ;)

Congrats!!

I will be gone for next two days so if needed please txt. Still making random selections in the streak but hoping I hold first in NBA for reg season and go from there

Hoping to putt it off in the playoffs unlike football.

I'm done making selections this month. I can never keep up with the volume some of you guys do but I think I can take the winning%.

I'm done making selections this month. I can never keep up with the volume some of you guys do but I think I can take the winning%.

Been a huge help lately being a distraction....only reason ive done well the last 2 months

Davis going down for two weeks is gonna cost me in NBA playoffs
I'd like to say I feel bad for you but I don't. you've been killing it this year.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

NHL playoff run will be coming to an end next week. If Nerdy and Ohio are not in the final it will be a miracle week for someone.

Great job guys. Teams are loaded

NHL playoff run will be coming to an end next week. If Nerdy and Ohio are not in the final it will be a miracle week for someone.

Crazier things have happened, think I was 12-1 in NFL and lost 1st rd

Survive and advance. Just hoping to get there. Need all the bonus points I can get. Won’t be getting many points for NBA

I know it won't be me in the final. Or any winners bracket.

If kane and toews can do what they did today EVERY game id have a chance lol
My team definitely didn't show up last week. Kinda like the NFL playoffs, too. Lame

My team definitely didn't show up last week. Kinda like the NFL playoffs, too. Lame

Appreciate the kindness after whooping me badly in the BCS and streak contests

Basketball playoffs set. Remember, Divisions winners automatically make playoffs + next two best records in conference

Looks like ill be lucky and survive in Hockey and now I get to face Ohio in both NBA and NHL action.....I am +900 underdog in NHL however. Gonna take a Miracle on Ice to win that

Back