The Official 2018-2019 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

4-0

Caps win 6 - 2 vs Detroit. Ovi gets a hat trick. Solid performance

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Im not a caps fan but I must say he is unreal.
Secretly......Fun to watch and see his progress and growth though the years. I wish he was a ranger...lol

Last edited:
Rantanan gets 1. Avs on the board it’s a start.

Oilers get it back. This is just hot garbage.

Leafs finally back in the win column after a couple of rough games following Willy's return. Also glad to see him put 2 assists up on the board.

Leafs finally back in the win column after a couple of rough games following Willy's return. Also glad to see him put 2 assists up on the board.

how has he been since coming back? rusty?

how has he been since coming back? rusty?

I only saw the first game and he didn't play much, especially in the third, where I think he only saw one or two shifts. Id say the only thing that looked rusty the first game was speed and conditioning, which will comeback within the first 3-5 games I'd think.

Unfortunately I haven't seen the other two game.

Nice comeback win by the Sabres last night beating the Kings 4-3 in OT after being down 3-1 in the third. Snaps the 5 game losing streak.
Thought they were heading for their 6th straight loss and turned it off after 2 periods.

Nice comeback win by the Sabres last night beating the Kings 4-3 in OT after being down 3-1 in the third. Snaps the 5 game losing streak.
Thought they were heading for their 6th straight loss and turned it off after 2 periods.

way to come back by beating such a great team :alien:

Pens laying a bit of a dud vs the blackhawks. Amazing how the team can look so different from game to game. Surprisingly one of the constants has been Jack Johnson. Started off the year rough but has picked it up a bit. Been pretty solid defensively as of late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike smith has let in 3 goals in under 2 minutes and this last one was awful. Why wouldn’t the coach pull him.

10 shots in the second period and 6 goals.

Flames with 2 goals in under 2 minutes and tie it up with 7 seconds left in the 3rd. Bring in some fun OT.

Flames with 2 goals in under 2 minutes and tie it up with 7 seconds left in the 3rd. Bring in some fun OT.
And they win in OT, Johnny Hockey with the GW.

And they win in OT, Johnny Hockey with the GW.

Hell yeah. Comeback complete 35 seconds into OT after a huge save from Rittich

That makes 7 3rd period comebacks. 1 more than the Sabers.

Don't see Crosby with many lines like tonight, pointless and a -3.

Imagine how good they'd be with the Sabres goaltending.

I haven’t been dissapointed with the goaltending. It’s about what I expected and is a great tandem.

I haven’t been dissapointed with the goaltending. It’s about what I expected and is a great tandem.
Smith and Ritich great? .903 team save % is anything but great.

Oilers 8-2-1 under Hitchcock.

Smith and Ritich great? .903 team save % is anything but great.

Oh yeah there are a few really crappy games in there. Smith was really struggling for a while. People up here were wanting him to be the backup.

Oilers 8-2-1 under Hitchcock.

You mean McDavid and the other guys. It will be interesting to see if they have long term success. The team turned around when the put Talbot on the bench and started the other guy.

Good luck tonight Wake. Though, not sure the Bolts need it.

Back