The Official 2018-2019 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

And you want to comish? Awesome you are hired! Get that thread started

Heck no haha. I’m running 3-12 team fantasy football leagues in my building right now. It’s a nightmare lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heck no haha. I’m running 3-12 team fantasy football leagues in my building right now. It’s a nightmare lol

Ugh that’s awful. I am only playing in 3 this season and it has been so much better so far.

Ugh that’s awful. I am only playing in 3 this season and it has been so much better so far.

I planned on 2....and got roped into 7 haha. If someone divides, I have no problem running one league but I don’t think I can handle trying to find people and split them up into leagues.

I planned on 2....and got roped into 7 haha. If someone divides, I have no problem running one league but I don’t think I can handle trying to find people and split them up into leagues.

I think we cap it at 1 league this year, even if we max out the teams in it. Hockey's deeper than Fantasy Football as far as available players.

I think we cap it at 1 league this year, even if we max out the teams in it. Hockey's deeper than Fantasy Football as far as available players.

Something like a 16 team league? I can’t even remember how many we had last year

Something like a 16 team league? I can’t even remember how many we had last year

Yeah, I think you could go up to 20 for hockey. 4, 5 team divisions might be fun.

The Official 2018-2019 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

I like this plan Moose.

I would rather have less teams and more engagement overall but that’s just me

I like this plan Moose.

I would rather have less teams and more engagement overall but that’s just me
Agreed, and I'd even be fine with more teams in a single league.

Agreed, and I'd even be fine with more teams in a single league.

Yup same here... maybe we need a screening process? Like a quiz?

Yup same here... maybe we need a screening process? Like a quiz?
I'd say invites start with those that were active last year but then you might be lower on the list. Lol

with everyone fighting to do it, I figure no one would object if I was to propose to run the league?

with everyone fighting to do it, I figure no one would object if I was to propose to run the league?
This is good.

It will distract you from the awful team you cheer for.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

This is good.

It will distract you from the awful team you cheer for.

exactly how I see it, I'll be distracted by my awful fantasy team instead

I'd say invites start with those that were active last year but then you might be lower on the list. Lol

Whoa easy guy...

Works for me!!

As long as you realize it's not a dictatorship. PIM is still a category

This thread also made me remember how much I spend on cable just to watch Pens games haha. 99% sure id have cut ties with cable if I could figure that one out lol.

As long as you realize it's not a dictatorship. PIM is still a category
yes, counts as negative

This thread also made me remember how much I spend on cable just to watch Pens games haha. 99% sure id have cut ties with cable if I could figure that one out lol.

same here

Last years scoring was pretty good.

It’s the best we have done so far. What do you propose?

some way to lower the gap between ok games and shutouts, some of these scores were ridiculous, -3 one day, 13 points the next. no way a shutout should be worth more than a hat trick

Back