The Official 2018-2019 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Looks good dude. Having no ties might upset the soccer fans in here. Lol

I actually preferred that when we did it a few years ago, leads to much less complaining as well.

People love to complain! Haha

I actually preferred that when we did it a few years ago, leads to much less complaining as well.

Remember if you had an injury to a starting goalie the season was over and pointless to even try.

I like to complain. :alien:

Remember if you had an injury to a starting goalie the season was over and pointless to even try.

I like to complain. :alien:

you are aware that the team still needs to dress a goalie and that you can pick up free agents? if you can't find a goalie, you only have yourself to blame

you are aware that the team still needs to dress a goalie and that you can pick up free agents? if you can't find a goalie, you only have yourself to blame

Free agents are back ups.

Wake joined! I am no longer alone in there!
:banana:

No... I didn’t... wrong email?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM me your email, I'll resend it.
this goes for everyone that already sent me a PM, you should have received an invitation

PM me your email, I'll resend it.
this goes for everyone that already sent me a PM, you should have received an invitation

I did. Just have to wait until I get home to join.

Frozen Cresticles is in!!

can we find a way to add our THP names in our team names, or at the end ? I am terrible at remembering who is who

can we find a way to add our THP names in our team names, or at the end ? I am terrible at remembering who is who

Hahahhaha GOOD LUCK...

I put "GG", close enough?

the Humbolt Broncos game is on tv tonight, so much dust...

Austin Watson suspended preseason and 27 regular season games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back