The Official 2018-2019 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Congrats to the St Louis Blues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to the Blues. In St Louis for work this week, the tension has been palpable all day. People filling every bar and restaurant tonight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

on one hand, Boston loses

on the other hand, another team leaves the Sad Club, just Buffalo and Vancouver left

And Vegas and SJ and Panthers and Yotes. Lol

Sad Club is 40 years existence in the same market (so not Winnipeg) with no Cup

Kind of figured that's what you were referring to. Hopefully Buffalo is up next - they got the nucleus there.

The comment sections on NHL’s Instagram are solid right now. Glorious glorious salt. I’d say i feel bad for Boston fans but I don’t in the least. You have plenty of trophies already. Being salty about the refs is absolute golden irony at its finest though

The blues played one heck of a game last night!

I started getting nervous once the Bruins couldn't break through in the first.

It will be a long time before anyone in Boston forgives Marchand for that line change that caused the second goal. Pastrnak will also get heat for whiffing on 4 one timers from his favorite spot.

If Nordstrom elevates the puck in the third period and pots it, it's 2-1 with 11 minutes left, the building gets some life back in it and it might have been a very different ending.

At least the refs kept themselves out of the headlines this time.

Blues did what they needed to do, they got on the board first and packed it in in front of their net.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I started getting nervous once the Bruins couldn't break through in the first.

It will be a long time before anyone in Boston forgives Marchand for that line change that caused the second goal. Pastrnak will also get heat for whiffing on 4 one timers from his favorite spot.

If Nordstrom elevates the puck in the third period and pots it, it's 2-1 with 11 minutes left, the building gets some life back in it and it might have been a very different ending.

At least the refs kept themselves out of the headlines this time.

Blues did what they needed to do, they got on the board first and packed it in in front of their net.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Rask is going to be haunted by that game. I thought he let in more than one that he should have had. He just wasn't very good last night.

That said, the entire Bruins team was a step behind yesterday. I wonder where all the Bawston folks who were ranting and raving about Coyle are now...

The Bruins were slow and never too threatening to the Blues. We had more shots but IMHO the Blues controlled the game. Binnington played great. Tough game to watch and yes I am greedy and wanted another championship

Tarasenko Cup.jpg

Freaking awesome.

I have waited a long time for this. Spent tens of thousands of dollars in my lifetime supporting the Blues. I will never forget last night. It was hard for me to hold back the tears. I'm so pucking proud of this team.

This pretty much sums up how St Louis feels today.
069e1fa178d158ef88120886b6776049.jpg

Really glad that the Cup is over and with St. Louis. It was a freakin pressure cooker In This city for a month. I know everyone was just waiting for something bad to happen to rip the SC out of our mitts.

It’s the St Louis Blues Alumni golf outing today at my home course. Not only are there over 50 of the greatest Blues players of all time out here but the Stanley Cup is just sitting on the putting green.
bb0e0d1d4aca6cdd30b0fad903a3ef01.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man, if Hull is there, I can only imagine the side bets being thrown around.

Congrats St. Louis.
All of my province was basically cheering for the blues, as it had 13 Canadians, and 3 from Saskatchewan (Schwartz, Schenn, and Bozak). Except a few Bruins fans here and there, but they are kinda a different lot anyways. lol

This pretty much sums up how St Louis feels today.
069e1fa178d158ef88120886b6776049.jpg

Looks like a familiar scene from Waterboy that I don't want to add a picture context to the tapatalk users hahaha

One hell of a parade today in St. Louis. More people there than when the cardinals won the WS.

The Rangers stole Trouba from the Jets.

Back