The Official 2018-2019 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Pens sending Sheary and Hunwick to Buffalo for a pick. Fees up about 5.25 million for the Pens. Hope they use it wisely. The rumors of going after Jack Johnson and Kunitz aren’t exactly moves that make me excited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pens sending Sheary and Hunwick to Buffalo for a pick. Fees up about 5.25 million for the Pens. Hope they use it wisely. The rumors of going after Jack Johnson and Kunitz aren’t exactly moves that make me excited.

I heard it was for JVR

Doesn't wow me but Sheary adds some much needed speed for Buffalo. Hunwick will probably be in Rochester. Sabres D-Line is loaded right now.

The Official 2018-2019 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Pens apparently have agreed in principle to a contract with Jack Johnson. 5 years....oof. Can’t argue much with what Rutherford has done, but this ones a head scratcher...

Doesn't wow me but Sheary adds some much needed speed for Buffalo. Hunwick will probably be in Rochester. Sabres D-Line is loaded right now.

He’s not one I was upset about losing. I’m glad they locked up Rust. I was glad they got rid of Hunwick contract.

He’s not one I was upset about losing. I’m glad they locked up Rust. I was glad they got rid of Hunwick contract.

I didn't realize Hunwick was 33 already. Maybe Sheary can find that 30 goal pace he had part of one season.

I'm happy for him that he finally got his sh*t together and took his career back on track.

Yeah I was interested to see how he would pan out but it worked. I think it was helpful for him to know he needed to play a clear roll as a third line winger. He also killed penalties and scored some clutch goals in the playoffs.

Yeah I was interested to see how he would pan out but it worked. I think it was helpful for him to know he needed to play a clear roll as a third line winger. He also killed penalties and scored some clutch goals in the playoffs.

Dude showed up in the playoffs. They seem
So long ago I forgot who won the cup.

Dude showed up in the playoffs. They seem
So long ago I forgot who won the cup.

Hmmm I was figuring you were coming in here to tell me how bad of a deal it was... SMH

Hmmm I was figuring you were coming in here to tell me how bad of a deal it was... SMH

Now why would I do that? You make it sound like I troll you in here just to get you fired up. Smh.

1 year 1 million that is smart money.

Now why would I do that? You make it sound like I troll you in here just to get you fired up. Smh.

yes, unlike that stupid Carlsson deal

You can’t help but troll it is in your Canadian nature...

Just picked up tickets for my first Pens game in years! Pens/Habs this October!!

Just picked up tickets for my first Pens game in years! Pens/Habs this October!!

guaranteed win as well, nice!

c085132addab54c86c860c646dafdd83.jpg

5ef3af4b21d340efa8178af8a3d9a6af.jpg

Back