The Official 2018-2019 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Sabres finally trade O'Reilly away after all the rumors. I was a big O'Reilly fan and didn't want him to go but I'm pleased with the trade.
Picked up another 1st round pick so Sabres will have 3 in next year's draft and 2 solid depth guys in Berglund and Sobotka plus a good prospect, Tage Thompson, who I saw play last year that impressed me with his size (6'5") and skating.
Also, signed Carter Hutton. Not sure how much of an upgrade he is over Lehner other than attitude. Lehner was a miserable bastard.

Sabres finally trade O'Reilly away after all the rumors. I was a big O'Reilly fan and didn't want him to go but I'm pleased with the trade.
Picked up another 1st round pick so Sabres will have 3 in next year's draft and 2 solid depth guys in Berglund and Sobotka plus a good prospect, Tage Thompson, who I saw play last year that impressed me with his size (6'5") and skating.
Also, signed Carter Hutton. Not sure how much of an upgrade he is over Lehner other than attitude. Lehner was a miserable bastard.

That deal is awesome for the Sabers IMO. What do you think of the goalies the team has? Everyone seems high on that Swedish? Prospect.

That deal is awesome for the Sabers IMO. What do you think of the goalies the team has? Everyone seems high on that Swedish? Prospect.
I hope Hutton's career year wasn't an anomaly. Didn't realize he was 32.
Ulmark is a good goalie prospect but he struggled in the AHL playoffs last season. I don't know anything about Wedgewood.

I hope Hutton's career year wasn't an anomaly. Didn't realize he was 32.
Ulmark is a good goalie prospect but he struggled in the AHL playoffs last season. I don't know anything about Wedgewood.

No I’m talking about Ukko-Pekka Luukkonen.

No I’m talking about Ukko-Pekka Luukkonen.
Best goalie name in a long time. They just signed him so he hasn't really been in the system yet. He's a huge goalie and a pretty good prospect from what I understand.
Wonder what his team nickname will be? Lol

The Lightning have signed Kuch to an 8 year extension. I thought for sure he would be gone at the end of his contract.

The Lightning have signed Kuch to an 8 year extension. I thought for sure he would be gone at the end of his contract.
I think once they didnt get Tavares they made signing him a priority.

Next year offseason is going to be interesting. A lot of money tied up in a few guys and the will have a bunch to sign.

Brayden Point will definitely need to be signed, and then Vasky shortly thereafter. Defensively will be interesting, will have some decisions to be made between the aging defenseman and the Young guns. I would expect to see Cal Foote up full time by the start of 19-20, along with 1 or 2 others.

you should take your news somewhere else than instagram :alien:

this is old news

Why would I pay attention to the Habs? They suck

you should take your news somewhere else than instagram :alien:

this is old news
I'm surprised he took time out from relishing/gloating in the Caps win to even notice. ?

I'm surprised he took time out from relishing/gloating in the Caps win to even notice. ?

Ohh I see so you want me to share with all of you The travels of Lord Stanley’s Cup? I can definitely make that happen, especially for you Moose ?

Ohh I see so you want me to share with all of you The travels of Lord Stanley’s Cup? I can definitely make that happen, especially for you Moose ?

Guess that means I’ll need to unfollow the thread for a bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he is living in the past, that should get posted in last year's thread

he is living in the past, that should get posted in last year's thread

Hell Yeah I am!!! Don't worry when I really begin my collecting of Stanley Cup gear I will post all of it for you all...

Hell Yeah I am!!! Don't worry when I really begin my collecting of Stanley Cup gear I will post all of it for you all...
Aaaaand you are blocked

No way you would actually stay away... I mean it is not like there is anything really happening this time of year. So why not follow the Cups journey around the globe

Back