The Official 2018-2019 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

No way you would actually stay away... I mean it is not like there is anything really happening this time of year. So why not follow the Cups journey around the globe

I’m glad ovi finally gave it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No way you would actually stay away... I mean it is not like there is anything really happening this time of year. So why not follow the Cups journey around the globe

That would be as bad as watching the World Cup :alien:

Haha I know. And it is fun to see where the cup ends up. The Penguins trainer is the nephew of the paraprofessional that works directly with me so the past two years she’s sent me pictures of her drinking from the cup.

It is a disgrace what they are doing with the cup. I saw them on Jimmy Falons show using straws to drink out of it. What happened to the good ol’’days where you would feed your horse from the cup. :alien:

Been slacking

a89356e1382ff8aecd5fdb0a51a57933.jpg

29dc3661c05f94c2fd2a4ee454e81f52.jpg

45b637a77e503dfdf583bd48b0894d13.jpg

Sad day with Ray Emery passing. Drowned in Hamilton while swimming with friends.

4701bd9a78a4faa5e7760014787a72ce.jpg

Sad day for a legend. RIP Stan.

ee5875a05b7fefd76e9d48035771f0cf.jpg

Sad day for a legend. RIP Stan.

ee5875a05b7fefd76e9d48035771f0cf.jpg

Even though I wasn't a "true" hawks fan, I enjoyed the Sunday afternoon hockey games on tv with Stan, Hull and Esposito. They were great!

Long time since I’ve checked in here. Good to see the usual suspects in fine off season form.

Ducks Update - Chance Kesler sits out season. His hip is jacked and his contract hasn’t even begun. Well done Bob Murray.

Adam Henrique extended and rightly so. He might be the #2 center with the above news.

John Gibson extended. He’s been an elite goaltender when not pulling a groin/hamstring/quad/ass bone. Let’s hope that works out.

Brandon Montour signed to a “show me” contract. He’s good and will show me(us).

Corey Perry remains slow and face punchable. Big shock there.

Signed a grip of scrubs, because...Bob Murray.

Sam Steele, Troy Terry and Jacob Larsson will have a chance to earn a spot. They are pretty okay and if Kesler is out, Steele is needed.

And that’s all I got for now. Hope you fine folks are well.

I'm happy that they discovered good hockey is being played outside of the eastern time zone.

“We are touching Canada in a way we never have before.”
Ewww

I mean we all knew it was being played but who can stay up when the puck drops at 1040 PM First Coast time?

Look what a customer gave me at work today!

d61bfa8389f285e652fb1a3af248fe6a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
Gotta love savvy. Awesome picture!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back