The Official 2018-2019 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

There is no room in hockey for yelling.

Any word on fantasy hockey this year?

Very sad.

Very Sad

what's with all that instagram nonsense? I'm too lazy to click on links

Yup.

Excited for this year. However, the lack of a Nylander deal is a little unsettling.

Yup.

Excited for this year. However, the lack of a Nylander deal is a little unsettling.

yeah the Leafs have a lot of good players to renew in the next couple years, I wonder how they'll do it. I'd love to have this issue in Montreal....

yeah the Leafs have a lot of good players to renew in the next couple years, I wonder how they'll do it. I'd love to have this issue in Montreal....

Not a bad issue, however as we've seen with somewhere like Chicago, it can go wrong very quickly. I'm not saying I wouldn't take there run though, it's just there's no run for the Leafs yet and contracts are already a huge talking point.

Yup.

What’s up man!!! Been a while... I would be excited if I were you. Leafs are going to be a good squad

Less than a month until hockey!! Can’t come soon enough...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s up man!!! Been a while... I would be excited if I were you. Leafs are going to be a good squad
Thanks, Man. Glad to be back. Life just sort of happened and not only THP, but golf overall took a back seat. Finally be able to play a bit more, follow a bit more and have some extra time.

Hopefully I didn't miss too much.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Thanks, Man. Glad to be back. Life just sort of happened and not only THP, but golf overall took a back seat. Finally be able to play a bit more, follow a bit more and have some extra time.

Hopefully I didn't miss too much.

Yeah I hear man. I have played very little golf myself and quite honestly still enjoying the crap out of the Caps Cup... yup still!!!! haha

Yeah I hear man. I have played very little golf myself and quite honestly still enjoying the crap out of the Caps Cup... yup still!!!! haha
As much as I hate to say it, you have that honour until the Caps lose in the second round next this season.

As much as I hate to say it, you have that honour until the Caps lose in the second round next this season.

Haha nice try but that joke doesn't really work anymore...

Back