The Official 2018-2019 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Until spring 2019.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Keep telling yourself that it is going to happen buddy... Don't the Leafs have the longest Cup drought now?

Keep telling yourself that it is going to happen buddy... Don't the Leafs have the longest Cup drought now?
Have since the Hawks won.

Have since the Hawks won.

So the Leafs have a pretty darn good roster now but will the hype machine bit too much for them playing in Toronto? Everyone is going to be expecting great things for the get go

So the Leafs have a pretty darn good roster now but will the hype machine bit too much for them playing in Toronto? Everyone is going to be expecting great things for the get go
They've been planning a parade since the day Matthews was drafted. It's terrible. Hate being a Leafs fan due to the media. However, like the team and the players, so can deal with the awful media.

They've been planning a parade since the day Matthews was drafted. It's terrible. Hate being a Leafs fan due to the media. However, like the team and the players, so can deal with the awful media.

Yeah I hear that man but don’t take that as me feeling sorry for you

So is Tavares the missing piece?

Yeah I hear that man but don’t take that as me feeling sorry for you

So is Tavares the missing piece?
They won't have a problem putting up goals, though they didn't last year either. Nothing bad comes from his signing, if anything the bigger difference will be the experience guys like Matthews, Nylander, and Marner have after two times in the playoffs.

So now apparently you can watch AHL Hockey .... but of course for a price.

I love hockey that much that I wouldn't mind doing this. Anyone else?

hockeyleague.jpg

I wouldn't pay to watch it. Some of the Canadian networks will show the Marlies games anyways, so that's enough for me.

Sports net plays s few ahl games. I want to watch the SEL, KHL and the Elite Ice Hockey league. Go Belfast!!!

for 80 bucks, I can go and watch 6 games live, I think I'll do that instead

Good deal.

yeah I love that the Montreal AHL team is right here, just as good(or bad) as the NHL team and can be seen at a 95% discount

yeah I love that the Montreal AHL team is right here, just as good(or bad) as the NHL team and can be seen at a 95% discount

So you have a good gauge on how long the Habs are going to suck. Lol

We need to start thinking about Fantasy gents...

We need to start thinking about Fantasy gents...

We have a month. Who wants to be comish? One stipulation your name can’t be Crest. Lol:alien:

We have a month. Who wants to be comish? One stipulation your name can’t be Crest. Lol:alien:

Haha never said I wanted to be comish. Some one New should step up!

That's why I enjoy following the Leafs from the deep south.... nobody talks about them or even hockey here. Went to a sports bar during the playoffs and asked the waitress to switch to the NHL game and she said "what's the NHL?" She wasn't kidding.

I'm excited about the upcoming season for the Leafs. Going to be fun to watch. I'm anticipating a lot of 6-5 games though. D may not be improved.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back