2018/19 Soccer thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh darn Stoke City, now I have to find a way to watch Championship football.

Go ahead kid, show players here in the US that they can go to Europe and play for big clubs. Learn the ropes and inspire more kids to go... #USMNT

Seeing how he went to a team at the bottom of the table (well of the conference), he shouldn't expect a lot!

On another note, I wish the MSL would get rid of the whole conference thing and do the season like the rest of the world does. It'll never happen, but would be cool to see.

A balanced schedule is not really practical in MLS considering how much bigger the U.S. is to any European country. Rest of the world doesn't have to travel 3000+ miles from the East Coast to the West Coast for a league game. I don't think the PL has any team more than 400 miles from each other. It results in some pretty terrible travel condition and very poor soccer.

These summer games are even worse this year after the World Cup. Bout half of united not playing and it’s really a B squad scrimmage out here. Good to see Sanchez playing and getting a good finish tonight so far. Need a big year from him

These summer games are even worse this year after the World Cup. Bout half of united not playing and it’s really a B squad scrimmage out here. Good to see Sanchez playing and getting a good finish tonight so far. Need a big year from him

At this point in the season, literally, all that the players need to do is not get injured.

At this point in the season, literally, all that the players need to do is not get injured.

Tell that to Valencia. Haha

Upcoming Matches (US only)
Saturday, July 28

7:35 am ET

Arsenal vs. Paris Saint-Germain (ICC) ESPN2, ESPN Deportes, Sling Orange, PlayStation Vue

9:30 am ET
Kerala Blasters vs. Girona (friendly) beIN SPORTS en Espanol, fuboTV, Sling TV (Best of Spanish TV)

1:00 pm ET
Benfica vs. Juventus (ICC) ESPN2, Sling Orange, PlayStation Vue

2:00 pm ET
Chelsea vs. Inter Milan (ICC) ESPNEWS, ESPN Deportes, Sling Orange, PlayStation Vue

5:00 pm ET
Man United vs. Liverpool (ICC) ESPN, ESPN Deportes, Sling Orange, PlayStation Vue

7:00 pm ET
Bayern Munich vs. Man City (ICC) ESPN, ESPN Deportes, Sling Orange, PlayStation Vue

8:00 pm ET
Club America vs. Atlas (Liga MX) Univision, fuboTV

10:00 pm ET
Chivas vs. Cruz Azul (Liga MX) Univision, fuboTV

11:00 pm ET
Barcelona vs. Spurs (ICC) ESPN, ESPN Deportes, Sling Orange, PlayStation Vue

I am sure glad these games don't count.

Fulham signed Shürrle? I feel like that’s a pretty decent pickup for them. He’s a solid attacking option

We traveled to the Meadowlands to watch lfc Wednesday. I was pleased to the the work rate displayed by them. I was more pleased that the team was close to full and klopp rotated nearly all of them. At $710 for 3 tickets, i was hoping so. We were as close as hitting the print button on tickets to drive to Michigan for yesterday's game b4 i decided a 22 hour ride was a bit too much. It would have been a great time to watch lfc but if i were United fan, i would have been super disappointed not to see more players.

My nephew and I went to the Big House yesterday to watch LFC V Man U. My nephew and I are both Liverpool fans. So we were more than pleased with the result. We got to see most of Liverpool big stars. The Sahquri goal was amazing and the sound of nearly 100,000 erupting was awesome.

The atomsphere in Ann Arbor was over the top yesterday. Down town was packed with fans 6 to 7 hours before the match. All the restaurants, cafes, and bars were full. Just awesome to see. Maybe the most amazing sight was after the match when the stadium let out. In the blocks surrounding the Big House the crowd took over the streets. Cars were surrounded with no where to go as people flooded the streets.

The other big surprise was the amount of Liverpool fans. It seemed like it was easily 3 to 1 Liverpool fans to Man U fans.
c9b0fa5fc9de4d765af1dea2f1517f77.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Upcoming Matches

Tuesday, July 31
12:30 pm ET
West Ham vs. Mainz (friendly) ESPN3, Sling Orange

7:55 pm ET
Club America vs. Veracruz (Copa MX) Galavision, fuboTV

8:05 pm ET
Man United vs. Real Madrid (ICC) ESPN2, ESPN Deportes, Sling Orange, PlayStation Vue

8:35 pm ET
Spurs vs. Milan (ICC) ESPN3, Sling Orange

10:00 pm ET
Barcelona vs. Roma (ICC) ESPN, ESPN Deportes, Sling Orange, PlayStation Vue
Chivas vs. Morelia (Copa MX) Univision Deportes, fuboTV, PlayStation Vue

Premier League TV schedule
All times Eastern.

Wednesday, August 1
Chelsea vs. Arsenal (International Champions Cup), 3pm, ESPN2, ESPN Deportes and Sling Orange (free 7-day trial)

Really looking forward to this season. West Ham have been spending like never before and with Pellegrini taking over this could be a good season for us.

#COYI :good:

The other big surprise was the amount of Liverpool fans. It seemed like it was easily 3 to 1 Liverpool fans to Man U fans.
c9b0fa5fc9de4d765af1dea2f1517f77.jpg

Reddest. Crowd. Ever.

Really looking forward to this season. West Ham have been spending like never before and with Pellegrini taking over this could be a good season for us.

Gareth - I work in One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, facing north.

The London Stadium is basically my view every single day.

Upcoming Matches

Sunday, August 5

8:00 am ET
Aberdeen vs. Rangers (Scottish Premiership) B/R Live

10:00 am ET
Chelsea vs. Man City (Community Shield) ESPN+

10:45 am ET
Stuttgart vs. Atletico Madrid (friendly) ESPN Deportes, ESPN3, Sling Orange, PlayStation Vue

11:30 am ET
Leeds vs. Stoke (Championship) ESPN+

1:00 pm ET
Toluca vs. Chivas (Liga MX) Univision, fuboTV

6:00 pm ET
RBNY vs. LAFC (MLS) FS1, fuboTV, Sling Blue, PlayStation Vue

7:00 pm ET
Santos Laguna vs. Puebla (Liga MX) Univision Deportes, fuboTV

9:05 pm ET
Xolos vs. Leon (Liga MX) FS1, fuboTV, Sling Blue, PlayStation Vue

Status
Not open for further replies.