2018-2019 College Football Thread

Frost is going to bring back that program and bring balance to the west division of the B1G. I sincerely hope.

Frost could be another Osbourne if given time, he is that good!

Frost could be another Osbourne if given time, he is that good!
Frost is his own guy and I think he can do great things, if given time. If he can do in Big Red country what he did at UCF, that's huge for the program and conference. Right now Wisconsin just runs with west with Iowa contending. 3 solid programs would be great for competing.

Two weeks

There’s a lot of static coming out of Maryland regarding DJ Durkin’s handling of the team and the recent death of a player from heat stroke.

My inner Conspiracy Theorist is telling me this is ramping up to get Meyer and OSU out of the news cycle. OSU FB commands a whole bunch more revenue than MD could ever dream of.

Looking at some schedules, looks to me like the Iron Bowl could have a major impact this year. Could Auburn roll into that game undefeated? Or with 1 loss? Maybe so.

Where ya'll at? Someone discuss some college football.

Where ya'll at? Someone discuss some college football.
working in my office watching the 2011 natl chqmpionship replay on espn. cant wait til week 1 for my Sooners!
Any improvement for our defense this year from last is a must!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

working in my office watching the 2011 natl chqmpionship replay on espn. cant wait til week 1 for my Sooners!
Any improvement for our defense this year from last is a must!

I went to a Bama OU game in Tuscaloosa. We weren't really good at the time, but I remember OU fans being cool from what I recall.

What's the Baker replacement situation looking like?

I went to a Bama OU game in Tuscaloosa. We weren't really good at the time, but I remember OU fans being cool from what I recall.

What's the Baker replacement situation looking like?
From what i've heard its gonna be Kyler Murray at qb, though all the reporters saying its a tight race at the qb position but i thinks thats just all preseason chatter to write about.
Skill positions on offense is loaded, upgraded some defense i believe, just gonna be young especially on defense.
Most of us are pretty cool, but as you know there is some out there that ruin the crop by being an idiot.
Im hoping to try and make it to at least 1 game this year but dunnow if its in the cards or not with work travel and a few getaways with the family already booked.

GO BLUE!!!! Sept 1st can't come soon enough!!!!
I agree I always pull for the Navy Midshipmen. That good traditional Blue!
?

Just got invited to a suite for the ND/Michigan game. Go Irish!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

From what i've heard its gonna be Kyler Murray at qb, though all the reporters saying its a tight race at the qb position but i thinks thats just all preseason chatter to write about.
Skill positions on offense is loaded, upgraded some defense i believe, just gonna be young especially on defense.
Most of us are pretty cool, but as you know there is some out there that ruin the crop by being an idiot.
Im hoping to try and make it to at least 1 game this year but dunnow if its in the cards or not with work travel and a few getaways with the family already booked.

You know how OU improves the defense? By getting rid of Mike Stoops.

You know how OU improves the defense? By getting rid of Mike Stoops.
totally agree

College football is one of the reasons I breathe!

I hope we don't have a Quarterback controversy at BAMA, but the media spins it the way they want. I just hope for a competitive season for all teams.

Good luck to all!

College football is one of the reasons I breathe!

I hope we don't have a Quarterback controversy at BAMA, but the media spins it the way they want. I just hope for a competitive season for all teams.

Good luck to all!

In my opinion, there is no real controversy. One guy has been a solid representative of the school and team and has played well enough for the better part of two years, the other guy has pretty much done the same in terms of representing the school and team but is a more dynamic talent. The latter will likely win the starting the job. My guess is the former will graduate in December, then transfer to wherever he wants to go.

In my opinion, there is no real controversy. One guy has been a solid representative of the school and team and has played well enough for the better part of two years, the other guy has pretty much done the same in terms of representing the school and team but is a more dynamic talent. The latter will likely win the starting the job. My guess is the former will graduate in December, then transfer to wherever he wants to go.

I'm hoping Hurts is able to win the job, seems like a solid dude who has done everything right.

Actually I am hoping they both play terrible and they end up with their kicker as the starting qb. But if one of them is playing well I hope it's Hurts.

I'm hoping Hurts is able to win the job, seems like a solid dude who has done everything right.

Actually I am hoping they both play terrible and they end up with their kicker as the starting qb. But if one of them is playing well I hope it's Hurts.

I like Jalen and agree he seems like a solid dude, just don't think he's as dynamic of a quarterback. And, Tua also seems like a solid dude as well.

So ready for the season. Have a good day planned for Sept. 1st. Tailgating at the Georgia Tech game with my daughter. We'll watch the game then check in to a hotel, rest a little, then pick up that evening while watch the night games with the Arizona State alumni group in Atlanta. Will be a late night as her Sun Devils dont kick off until 10:30 Eastern.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

So ready for the season. Have a good day planned for Sept. 1st. Tailgating at the Georgia Tech game with my daughter. We'll watch the game then check in to a hotel, rest a little, then pick up that evening while watch the night games with the Arizona State alumni group in Atlanta. Will be a late night as her Sun Devils dont kick off until 10:30 Eastern.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Sounds like great fun!

I am soooo ready for the season!

I like Jalen and agree he seems like a solid dude, just don't think he's as dynamic of a quarterback. And, Tua also seems like a solid dude as well.

The fact that you can be 24-2 as a Starter and fans think you need to be on the bench just baffles me.

The fact that you can be 24-2 as a Starter and fans think you need to be on the bench just baffles me.

I like him, I really do. But does his record as a starter make him the better quarterback?

I like him, I really do. But does his record as a starter make him the better quarterback?

Not saying he is or isn’t, it just baffles me.

I know every other Coach in the SEC wants Tua as the starter to use that as a recruitment tool against Bama and Savanna that your best isn’t good enough (won’t work though).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I just wish my team was as good at football as they are at golf. I would settle for half as good. Go Pokes(Cowboys)!

I'm so happy to be back in AZ - - I can finally watch ASU games that end before 2 a.m.!!!

Just got invited to a suite for the ND/Michigan game. Go Irish!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Awesome buddy! I will jealously be watching from my couch.

Back