2018-2019 NBA season thread

Aaaaaaaand they lost again haha

Yeah, that's the sad part. I'd probably rather a guy like Westbrook who has a crazy streak going of his own, but when the team around you is underwhelming, I don't mind watching a guy shoulder the scoring.

Big man takes a LOT of shots.

Yeah, that's the sad part. I'd probably rather a guy like Westbrook who has a crazy streak going of his own, but when the team around you is underwhelming, I don't mind watching a guy shoulder the scoring.

Big man takes a LOT of shots.

It’s be more enjoyable if it wasn’t for the flops and no defense though

They have a lot of nice pieces on that team, and they just keep winning. Huge win in Indiana tonight.

I'm anxious to see how Mirotic works in after the all star break! It would seem to be a perfect fit. Team has the best record in the NBA, 1st in defense, 4th in offense. Haven't lost 2 in a row and haven't lost to the same team twice. Yet, they are almost an afterthought. Hopefully they can turn that into motivation.

Cavs 1.5 games "behind" the knicks for the worst record in the league, ruined it by beating the knicks last week for their only win of the month so far.

12-46...good times.

Knicks havent won since Jan 4th and thats the only win this year...ouch

probably should not say this as a Blazer fan...but that "flagrant" on Green last night was a travesty. It seriously affected the outcome of the game...7 point lead to 15 point lead in one possession? I mean, good on the Blazers to holding the Warriors to 12 in the quarter, but that felt...ref-assisted to me. I was enjoying the game up to that point and it felt like ne they had a good chance to win anyway...and more importantly, with role players stepping up...I can count on one finger the number of games with 4th quarter crunchtime where Nurkic, Harkless, Aminu and McCollum never see the floor and the Blazers play well enough to win..

sad part is knowing this game is really irrelevant. In a series I am taking the Warriors in 5 at most, they are just too good to lose to most teams more than a couple times.

It’s be more enjoyable if it wasn’t for the flops and no defense though

The fun part is going to be watching Harden and the rest of that "team" get smoked in the playoffs. It's not basketball - just one guy playing and the rest sitting around.

The Wolves beat the Ro...er, Harden the other night.

But...the streak was kept, which is the important thing...:alien:

stupid cavs beat phoenix last night, I think their last 2 wins (and maybe only ones in 2019 have been against 2 worse teams)

I just saw wolves Knicks highlights and good lord the Knicks don't even try. They literally DO NOT TRY, on the plays I saw. What an embarrassment.

I just saw wolves Knicks highlights and good lord the Knicks don't even try. They literally DO NOT TRY, on the plays I saw. What an embarrassment.

and then they knock off the Spurs. Did you see Kanter's tweet after joining Blazers? something along the lines of "So THAT is what winning feels like". epic troll

and then they knock off the Spurs. Did you see Kanter's tweet after joining Blazers? something along the lines of "So THAT is what winning feels like". epic troll

I hope they don't get Williamson if that's what they're trying to do. It would be such poetic justice if their tanking backfired on them.

Lakers lose to the Pelicans without The Brownand Memphis. Wow, what a disappointing season. Hope they get lucky with the lotto pick and that Magic picks a good replacement after firing Luke Walton.

Went to see the Bucks vs Hornets last night. Great game.

Bucks.jpg

Back