2018-2019 NBA season thread

Toronto is popping! Love this matchup and excited to see it play out.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Raptors playing well early. With that said, I don’t trust any lead when the opponent is Golden State.

I don’t have a dog in the fight, so I’m looking for a competitive series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go Raptors!

Good to see Danny Green finally hit a 3 again!

Full support behind the Raptors from me and my fellow Cleveland fans!!!

So proud of my Raptors tonight. Knew they had it in them to secure the W.

Could the Fake News be shoving Drake any farther down our throats?

I thought Bieber was annoying...

I will laugh if Toronto wins...Durant can take his toxic sophomoric attitude and leave with one less Ring. :bashful:

Could the Fake News be shoving Drake any farther down our throats?
I hope they keep shoving it man.

Haven't had this much laughter since Spike Lee-Jordan/Reggie Miller

Go Raptors!

f15d402d4a0dd458877bcecd14eb0995.jpg

It's hilarious how many on the internet are butthurt by the Drake coverage.

It took every man on the toronto team to score for the win. That does worry me as that won't happen every game. Toronto did make me happy, even got me to say to my kid, watch closely 4 Raptors players are running back on defense EVERY play in the third quarter. GSW is a 3rd quarter team for 1 reason, after half time they always will push the ball hard off defensive rebounds and will be rewarded with a layup or a kick out to a trailing wide open splash brother. This causes the opposing team to start pointing fingers at each other and starts jumping up the score. Toronto did a great... no amazing job getting back and keeping GSW from having a head of steam into the 4th.

Now can they have the same hustle on the road, or during game 5 or 6 when the body is fatigued?

Yeah...

That damn agenda by the "Fake News"

Christ Almighty.

You mean the Raptors "super fan" who has Steph Curry and Kevin Durant tattoos? Dude is a clown and is using the stage for self promotion. I really don't care too much about him, but no fan on Earth should be allowed to walk in front of the scorers table or touch a coach/player during a game. I think all reasonable people can agree the latter crossed a line.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yeah...

That damn agenda by the "Fake News"

Christ Almighty.

It's a good thing people don't usually watch the Raptors as he gets a crap load of coverage every game that he's at on the Canadian networks.

giphy.gif

I hope they keep shoving it man.

Haven't had this much laughter since Spike Lee-Jordan/Reggie Miller

Go Raptors!

A guy who has never had a real job one day of his life, and makes horrendous "music" to boot.

Yeah, I could do without the "news" making his circus sideshow act some how relevant.

And frankly I don't care who wins - wouldn't mind if Toronto wins TBH.

You mean the Raptors "super fan" who has Steph Curry and Kevin Durant tattoos? Dude is a clown and is using the stage for self promotion. I really don't care too much about him, but no fan on Earth should be allowed to walk in front of the scorers table or touch a coach/player during a game. I think all reasonable people can agree the latter crossed a line.

He's been the Raptors official ambassador since 2013 or 2014. I couldn't care less about someone's tattoos or what jersey they wear somewhere else.

It's funny because players don't have to interact with him, yet both Steph and Green made the effort to talk to him on multiple occasions last night.

A guy who has never had a real job one day of his life, and makes horrendous "music" to boot..
Well that's what makes the world go round...

I happen to enjoy Drake's Music...After all, this is all apart of "God's Plan."

To each his/her own.

Man, I really need to get me a fake job if it means having a networth of over $100 million.

I never knew ya'll were so fun in the NBA thread. I would have been in here more often.

Well that's what makes the world go round...

I happen to enjoy Drake's Music...After all, this is all apart of "God's Plan."

To each his/her own.

I like a couple of his songs, but all in all he's insignificant in the grand scheme of things. I work harder in a month than he has in his entire life.

Whatever, he's loving this - no such thing as bad publicity.

The joke will be on him though when Leonard leaves next season. :alien:

He's been the Raptors official ambassador since 2013 or 2014. I couldn't care less about someone's tattoos or what jersey they wear somewhere else.

It's funny because players don't have to interact with him, yet both Steph and Green made the effort to talk to him on multiple occasions last night.
I actually enjoy the trash talking with players. I loved when he called Draymond "trash" after Draymond got in his face. I didn't mind him trashing Giannis at all, and I'm a Bucks fan.

But I doubt his "Global Ambassador" duties include in-game massages for the head coach. :)

This has got 2001 Finals written all over it. Philly won the first game and then lost 4 straight.

Hopefully Toronto can make it worth watching but we'll see.

I actually enjoy the trash talking with players. I loved when he called Draymond "trash" after Draymond got in his face. I didn't mind him trashing Giannis at all, and I'm a Bucks fan.

But I doubt his "Global Ambassador" duties include in-game massages for the head coach. :)

I haven't read his contract, might be part of the practice facility deal.

I like a couple of his songs, but all in all he's insignificant in the grand scheme of things. I work harder in a month than he has in his entire life.

Whatever, he's loving this - no such thing as bad publicity.

The joke will be on him though when Leonard leaves next season. :alien:
You like pushing the "He was given everything" thing don't you? Didn't you say you dislike Justin Thomas because he looks like he was given a silver spoon by his parents and Titleist? Never had to work a day in his life besides work his ass off being a Major Winner and 9-Time winner on Tour?

I don't think one of the Top 5 hip hop artists of all time, definitely top 10, is "insignificant in the grand scheme of things." But hey.

And Leonard is probably leaving. Hopefully Drake and Toronto enjoy this run.

I don't think one of the Top 5 hip hop artists of all time, definitely top 10, is "insignificant in the grand scheme of things." But hey. .

LOL! :clapp:

how is nobody talking about Siakam? Dude had game for the ages, between the exceptional team defense and that, they broke the Warriors back for at least this game...no mention? He was the best player on the court for long stretches and that "oops, I am bailing out throwing it towards the backboard oh look it went in" shot, that and the Van Vleet buzzer beater just hit the rim and for the rebound never mind we scored were amazing.

Warriors have some work to do to figure out that defense. That to me is a huge difference...that sixers team did not belong in the finals, this team does.

Back