2018-2019 NBA season thread

Refs making sure this stays tight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raps just have to play through this. Just try and keep it to single digits going into the fourth.

I hate the way when the Raptors get in a shooting slump from 3, everything just dies for them.
Work the pick N roll, do something to get people involved.
Driving the lane, pivoting, pump faking 3 times, and then trying to kick it for a 3 pointer...... come on.

Alright got through that only being down by 8. Need to come out in the fourth like they did early in the game. Going to be tricky with foul trouble.

Curry ever need a break?

Man, can not buy a basket right now.

Third quarter was the difference maker. That 18-0(?) Run ruined them. Have to try and squeak one out in the Bay.

Warriors are probably the best 3rd Quarter team I've ever seen, nobody ever seems to have an answer

Toronto needs OG's minutes badly. One more body they would have confidence in playing. Hopefully next game!

The officiating was a bit one sided, and not consistent with game one. Bad calls are a part of the game and I am okay with that, but on a few back to back plays you would see a foul and let it go but on the other side call the same exact foul?

So three players this season have gotten injured trying to draw a fake foul, istead of trying to just make the shot/layup.

Toronto needs OG's minutes badly. One more body they would have confidence in playing. Hopefully next game!

I was wondering why Danny green was still playing. Then he made his only 3 pointer the only points of the game. OG is a better option then Green he’s got range and a good drive

I was wondering why Danny green was still playing. Then he made his only 3 pointer the only points of the game. OG is a better option then Green he’s got range and a good drive

2 reasons, Klay and Steph. He can do a great job on either, other than that I have no clue why he has so many minutes.

2 reasons, Klay and Steph. He can do a great job on either, other than that I have no clue why he has so many minutes.

Do not underestimate OG last year he proved himself

Raptors look good tonite. Able to hold of the Warriors and their brief runs when I think they are about to turn it on and go from 12 down to up 15. I will not count out GSW until the game clock reads 0.0!!

I probably only watch 30-40 games a year, but I don't remember the officials waiting to see the outcome before making a call. So many delayed calls this series.

imagine paying up to $50,000 for a courtside seat so you can watch your team get whooped and then decide to swat a player and get kicked out

Team effort by Toronto tonight. They are hustling. Little lucky with the injuries, but looks like they’ll get home court back.

Team effort by Toronto tonight. They are hustling. Little lucky with the injuries, but looks like they’ll get home court back.

Still about 3 mins left. As long as Curry is still out there, GSW has a chance!

Raps did what they did all season. Stick to the game plan and give it their all. So proud of my city and team. 2 more to go

Raps did what they did all season. Stick to the game plan and give it their all. So proud of my city and team. 2 more to go

Loved what I saw tonight. Regained home court and now just need to continue to work at the defense. (Temporary raps fan via Cleveland)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I probably only watch 30-40 games a year, but I don't remember the officials waiting to see the outcome before making a call. So many delayed calls this series.

This usually happens when head official feels they have been whistle happy during the first half. They then will wait to see the outcome and do a late whistle if it's in favor of the fouling team. Example, defensive player gets a rebound but is pushed and swiped at, if he retains the ball then no whistle. If he looses the ball then whistle.

I am 100% fine with that, yes its a foul, but pace of the game is more important as a view and player than a stoppage with no change of possession. Now I despise it on shooting fouls, do not wait until it misses to call the the foul, major irk!

I thought GSW would miss Klay's defense, but really they missed his offense. You could really see how having him out there opens the game for everyone else. And with him out Toronto could run stunts and doubles on Curry, hats off to Curry to put up the points hid did being defended like that.

This usually happens when head official feels they have been whistle happy during the first half. They then will wait to see the outcome and do a late whistle if it's in favor of the fouling team. Example, defensive player gets a rebound but is pushed and swiped at, if he retains the ball then no whistle. If he looses the ball then whistle.

I am 100% fine with that, yes its a foul, but pace of the game is more important as a view and player than a stoppage with no change of possession. Now I despise it on shooting fouls, do not wait until it misses to call the the foul, major irk!

I thought GSW would miss Klay's defense, but really they missed his offense. You could really see how having him out there opens the game for everyone else. And with him out Toronto could run stunts and doubles on Curry, hats off to Curry to put up the points hid did being defended like that.

What about when it's from the start of the game?

Back