2018-2019 NBA season thread

The west is tough. If they resign Klay they will have mid level exception and minimum salaries to offer people. If KD stays they’ll get a 9m injury exception (and it appeRs unlikely he will stay). Curry, Green and 1 or 2 mid level salary guys aren’t enough. I think they miss the playoffs next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they had to strike while the iron was hot. I know not a lot of people liked Golden State, although outside of Green I never understood why...they played an uptempo, fun brand of ball, they were not the Celtics or Bulls or Pistons or your fave team...they were a fresh new face, and for me fun to watch. But now...I think you are dead on correct. They had to let a lot of guys who fit the team perfectly go and hope the Cooks and McKinneys of the world would be good enough around their other guys. Now they have over the hill Livingston and Iguodala and seven guys named Jake...be tough to not be lotto team next year barring something unforeseen.

And lol at Ball feeling betrayed. Goodness

f627b990831dff0b54f5772e2b2dbbc9.jpg

LeBron runnin' the whole show. Might as well not even have a GM or coach.

they had to strike while the iron was hot. I know not a lot of people liked Golden State, although outside of Green I never understood why...they played an uptempo, fun brand of ball, they were not the Celtics or Bulls or Pistons or your fave team...they were a fresh new face, and for me fun to watch. But now...I think you are dead on correct. They had to let a lot of guys who fit the team perfectly go and hope the Cooks and McKinneys of the world would be good enough around their other guys. Now they have over the hill Livingston and Iguodala and seven guys named Jake...be tough to not be lotto team next year barring something unforeseen.

I didn't really have a problem with them when it was mostly organic...but when they added KD I started to dislike them a bit.

The easier answer would have been that real number two picks play so well that they are untradeable after 2 years

Just to be clear this is a fake tweet from a parody account on Twitter, I believe multiple news outlets made the same mistake and posted it in articles haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back