2018-2019 College Basketball Season

For the 1st time in 35 years... 2 top 15 teams will play at the PMac in Baton Rouge!!!

I’m excited!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the 1st time in 35 years... 2 top 15 teams will play at the PMac in Baton Rouge!!!

I’m excited!!!

I was surprised to see LSU was only #22 when Duke was there in 1992.

In contrast, tonight's top 10 matchup in Cameron will be the 48th such game in building history (opened in 1940), the most of any arena in college basketball, if I heard this correctly earlier. Duke is 36-11 in those games.

I’m excited!!!

I am not lol. We are looking like a completely different team on offense.

In contrast, tonight's top 10 matchup in Cameron will be the 48th such game in building history (opened in 1940), the most of any arena in college basketball, if I heard this correctly earlier. Duke is 36-11 in those games.

We have had some really good teams over the years, but not a consistently good program since Dale Brown retired.

I’m glad that March Basketball will matter again this year (We haven’t made the Tournament since 2015).

Here's hoping the are 36-12 after tonight. Hope springs eternal.

GO BIG ORANGE

Rock
Go Big Orange

Here's hoping the are 36-12 after tonight. Hope springs eternal.

GO BIG ORANGE

Rock
Go Big Orange

Blasphemy!

A nybody
B ut
C arolina

Rutgers up 7 on Sparty in East Lansing. Wow! Rutgers has NEVER beat a Top 10 team on the road in the program's history. No pressure Sparty but lose this one and you're out of the Big 10 title race.

Syracuse needed the game they played tonight.

Zion going to the locker room 2 minutes into the game is the worst possible start for Duke.

Zion going to the locker room 2 minutes into the game is the worst possible start for Duke.
And for the fans who paid $2.5k for a ticket

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

And now Zion is probably done for the game. Just freaking great. Just get him ready for the NCAA Tournament.

And now Zion is probably done for the game. Just freaking great. Just get him ready for the NCAA Tournament.

Did you see something on it or just speculating? I mean...as a UNC guy I’m not mad but kids a talent and don’t like seeing him grab the knee

Never mind just got confirmation he’s not coming back...

Never mind just got confirmation he’s not coming back...

I had Duke guys on my Twitter timeline that are at the game saying he wasn't coming back in for a while before they put out the official word.

Would have been way more optimistic if Duke had said he hurt his hamstring instead of saying he hurt his knee.

Random guess, but the way he slipped, I would say ACL or MCL Very sad. They can win without him.

Random guess, but the way he slipped, I would say ACL or MCL Very sad. They can win without him.

Mechanism of injury doesn't suggest ACL or MCL. He reached for the back of his knee, suggests injury to the tendons that connect the hamstring to possibly the PCL.

So in a look ahead spot LSU loses in OT at home to Florida... Grrrrrr

Mechanism of injury doesn't suggest ACL or MCL. He reached for the back of his knee, suggests injury to the tendons that connect the hamstring to possibly the PCL.
Hope the kid is okay. Was definitely tuning into this game in big part to see him perform on the big stage.

Not the best look for Nike if one of the most exciting prospects in years tears up his knee because he shoe exploded...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

We were watching the end of the Florida/LSU game when that happened. Saw the replay during the timeout. Hope it's just a pull and nothing more serious. He is a fantastic player.

Rock
Go Big Orange

Only down 10 here at half, Coach K will make adjustments.

Back