2018-2019 College Basketball Season

I'm sorry about the Jim Boheim accident, but he can keep his behind in Western NY! Haven't liked him since he said the ACC Tournament shouldn't be held at the Greensboro Coliseum.

Kentucky big Reid Travis has the same injury and will sit today. Very concerned against Auburn. Nick Richards seem like he is confused based on some pregame comments. Great talent but need to just play his game.

Nick and EJ will definitely have to step up their games. Nick just rolled his ankle. Hopefully they can keep their play going.

Javonte Smart!!!
LSU now is in the drivers seat for the SEC Regular Season Title.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought the official motioned for 1.4 to go on the clock after the last review, but they left it at 0.6 for the LSU free throws.

Good win with Waters out and Naz Reid going 0-fer.

Tennessee better hope they don't draw a team with big post players early in the tournament.

If these TV announcers are going to gripe about officials reviews, they need to (1) not expect one to come over to them to explain the situation, wasting even more time and (2) not ask some smart-ass question when they do. Bob Wischusen is lucky he didn't get tossed.

On the other hand, I'm never really sold on UVA.

DeAndre Hunter gives them something on offense they really haven't had much of in the Bennett era. If Jay Huff gains some muscle, he is going to be a load.

They grind you and grind all and all of a sudden a 10-pt lead early in the 2nd half is an 8-pt deficit with less than 4 mins to go in the game.

Nick and EJ will definitely have to step up their games. Nick just rolled his ankle. Hopefully they can keep their play going.

OK, So like a typical UK fan I overreacted. This is a good team. They dont care who scores. Great D.

I thought the official motioned for 1.4 to go on the clock after the last review, but they left it at 0.6 for the LSU free throws.

Good win with Waters out and Naz Reid going 0-fer.

Tennessee better hope they don't draw a team with big post players early in the tournament.

If these TV announcers are going to gripe about officials reviews, they need to (1) not expect one to come over to them to explain the situation, wasting even more time and (2) not ask some smart-ass question when they do. Bob Wischusen is lucky he didn't get tossed.

I thought we had no chance without Waters today... But I also didn’t know Smart would play the game of his life...

I thought we had no chance without Waters today... But I also didn’t know Smart would play the game of his life...

The refs helped a bit lol.

Tennessee needs to stop putting themselves in such bad positions. Dumb mistakes to be making before the tournament.

Ut played terrible defense and have alot of the year. Their schedule has gotten harder. Grant was just in the wrong place at the wrong time at the end.

The refs helped a bit lol.

Tennessee needs to stop putting themselves in such bad positions. Dumb mistakes to be making before the tournament.

I think, maybe, Tennessee peaked too early. Also the key players on the team, Williams, Schofield and Bone, have play 30+ minutes in almost every game. Just getting fatigued physically and mentally.

Rock
Go Big Orange

I think, maybe, Tennessee peaked too early. Also the key players on the team, Williams, Schofield and Bone, have play 30+ minutes in almost every game. Just getting fatigued physically and mentally.

Rock
Go Big Orange

Fatigue is there for sure. The last two games have been very different for them offensively. Barnes even gave them a rest day a bit ago because it is so noticeable.

Cmon DUKE!! Pick up the D here in the second half.

Fatigue is there for sure. The last two games have been very different for them offensively. Barnes even gave them a rest day a bit ago because it is so noticeable.

And Bone was trying to play through some stomach issues. Having the SEC schedule back loaded doesn't help either.

Will see how it goes against Ole Miss Wednesday.

Rock
Go Big Orange

Duke looked good in the second half, played some good D and made some 3's. O'Connell got hot and needs some more playing time for sure.

Ok, raise your hand if you had LSU, Purdue, Kansas State, and Washington winning their respective conferences at the beginning of the year! Still a couple of weeks to go, but definitely would have had a chance to make a lot of money on a parlay with these 4...

Ok, raise your hand if you had LSU, Purdue, Kansas State, and Washington winning their respective conferences at the beginning of the year! Still a couple of weeks to go, but definitely would have had a chance to make a lot of money on a parlay with these 4...

I knew that this LSU Team was the best one that we had in awhile, but no, I didn’t think we would win the conference.

Duke looked good in the second half, played some good D and made some 3's. O'Connell got hot and needs some more playing time for sure.

I don’t like K taking the red shirt off of Baker. Seems desperate

And Bone was trying to play through some stomach issues. Having the SEC schedule back loaded doesn't help either.
Their D has to get better. Hard to believe that every team in NC passed on Grant Williams. Even in AAU he was a stud. And a GREAT KID

Will see how it goes against Ole Miss Wednesday.

Rock
Go Big Orang

OK, So like a typical UK fan I overreacted. This is a good team. They dont care who scores. Great D.

They did play very well. Question is what has happened to Auburn? I have to admit I haven't followed along other than UK but I was shocked to see their record.

Michigan is looking terrible, going to need a miracle in the last 3 min

Michigan is looking terrible, going to need a miracle in the last 3 min
Glad it didn't happen. Figured without 2 of the 3 best players MSU didn't stand a chance. Glad I was wrong. Go Green!
e37ac936f4e4ddf76beb20bc0080ad6b.gif

Glad it didn't happen. Figured without 2 of the 3 best players MSU didn't stand a chance. Glad I was wrong. Go Green!
e37ac936f4e4ddf76beb20bc0080ad6b.gif

I was not happy haha, the last 15 minutes were brutal to watch.

I don’t like K taking the red shirt off of Baker. Seems desperate

It does. If he can contribute now, what was stopping him in the last 10-12 games? Jack White, who hasn't hit a three since early January? Everyone knows they need shooters (330th out of 351 in 3FG%, at 30.6%).

How insane is it that one 5-min appearance in a ~35-game schedule burns a redshirt, but a college football player can play 1/3 of the season and still redshirt?

It does. If he can contribute now, what was stopping him in the last 10-12 games? Jack White, who hasn't hit a three since early January? Everyone knows they need shooters (330th out of 351 in 3FG%, at 30.6%).

How insane is it that one 5-min appearance in a ~35-game schedule burns a redshirt, but a college football player can play 1/3 of the season and still redshirt?

Ya pretty much sucks to lose a redshirt that way. I don't understand White not really playing at all on Saturday, he is in a shooting slump but is a good defender. It was nice to see Oconnel in the game though, he has a nice shot.
The big take away is they can win without Zion and they just need to adjust lineups.

Amazed to see that Oklahoma is potentially hanging on to a spot on the bracket (currently predicted as a 9 seed). It certainly has nothing to do with their in-conference record. Buffalo continues to dominate, and is predicted to be a 7 seed.

Back