2018-2019 College Basketball Season

Kentucky with possible their worst half of the year (next to the 2nd half vs. LSU) against Arkansas. Down 11 at the half. Have looked very bad.

UK survived. Razorbacks played really well. I'LL always take a bad win. LSU is sooo much better than they are being given credit for. Frankly its similar to UK football this past year.
Duke lost. No excuses should be given for who didnt play. Not when you have the #1,3,4 recruits on the floor. (Zion was #2 nationwide I think with RJ #1) I still say their best is better than anyone elses best but there is no promise they will play their best.

Duke looked lost again last night.

They will continue to do so, with Williamson out, until someone can knock down some outside shots to open up the lane. That may have to wait until next year, at this point, unless Joey Baker turns into JJ Redick overnight.

Some interest games tonight:

Tennessee at Ole Miss
Maryland at Penn State
Auburn at Georgia
Louisville at Boston College
Texas at Baylor
Marquette at Villanova
Davidson at LaSalle

They will continue to do so, with Williamson out, until someone can knock down some outside shots to open up the lane. That may have to wait until next year, at this point, unless Joey Baker turns into JJ Redick overnight.

What need to happen is White needs to find his 3 point stroke again, if he could that and get out of his slump I think he could be deadly.

Ole Miss hitting some DEEP 3s tonight

But the BIG ORANGE wins.

Rock
Go Big Orange

Smart play by Admiral. Hard to be willing to risk taking a charge there and getting a bad call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great play by Schofield. Better reaction from Kermit Davis!

Last night:

(25) Washington 73
California 76

Cal was 0-13 in the league and had lost 23 straight conference games. Washington was 13-1 and got into the Top 25 this week.

Last night:

(25) Washington 73
California 76

Cal was 0-13 in the league and had lost 23 straight conference games. Washington was 13-1 and got into the Top 25 this week.

Is it possible for the PAC 12 to send 0 teams to the tournament? lol

I can't believe a power 5 is probably only sending 1 team. PAC 12 commish makes a fortune too.

You know the Pac-12 will get 2 in, because there's no way Washington is going to win that tournament the way this year has gone.

Michigan State lost in Bloomington so Purdue is in the driver's seat for winning the Big Ten Championship. Boilers are at home against OSU today and they're up early. If Purdue wins today, then they will be undefeated at home. Only 4 Big Ten teams have accomplished this feat and it would be the third time for Purdue. Mackey Arena is a tough place for the visiting team.

Purdue takes care of business by crushing OSU 86-51.

Tennessee knocks off Kentucky by 19. Really locked down on defense and held UK to their lowest point total for the season.

Mississippi State Tuesday for senior night then at Auburn on Saturday.

Rock
Go Big Orange

Tennessee knocks off Kentucky by 19. Really locked down on defense and held UK to their lowest point total for the season.

Mississippi State Tuesday for senior night then at Auburn on Saturday.

Rock
Go Big Orange

Cats have look awful since they beat Tennessee in Lexington.

Coach K said after today's game that Zion hasn't taken part in any contact drills since his injury. I'm starting to think that him returning for the Duke-UNC game next Saturday isn't all that likely. Maybe he returns at the ACC Tournament?

Coach K said after today's game that Zion hasn't taken part in any contact drills since his injury. I'm starting to think that him returning for the Duke-UNC game next Saturday isn't all that likely. Maybe he returns at the ACC Tournament?

I think he will come back for that game, but at the same time they aren't going to put him in unless he is for sure 100% healed.

LSU beats Alabama on the road (where we never win)... Another Q1 win..9-3...and 8-0 on the road in league play...IMPOSSIBLE numbers to ignore on Selection Sunday...

We shouldn’t be in the discussion for a 4 seed, we should be a 3 seed & in the discussion for a 2 seed.

9fc6708566c3cac3b945a98acad4fda1.jpg

@JDax, Jerry Palm of CBS Sports has LSU playing in Tulsa as #2 seed for the West bracket. If accurate, then LSU could face Big Ten teams in the 2nd and 3rd round.

I think he needs a tune up game before that game. I have a kid at Duke and he says it looks like hes walking normally. And no my kid isnt pre med just an observation.

Cats have look awful since they beat Tennessee in Lexington.

I dont might losing but I didnt like what I saw in terms of the Cats looking scared. Reid doesnt make that much difference. Very happy for Grant Williams. A class act.

I dont might losing but I didnt like what I saw in terms of the Cats looking scared. Reid doesnt make that much difference. Very happy for Grant Williams. A class act.

Totally agree. Vols pretty much handled us. Not a horrible loss tho in terms of seeding. I’d much rather be the 2 in Louisville then the 1 in the Midwest. I doubt they have any chance at the 1 in Louisville.

Back