2018-2019 College Basketball Season

He mentioned an “offer”, depends on what the “offer”was, and can they prove it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With what was said on those tapes I don’t see him getting out of this. He is between a rock and a hard place. If he did pay them or offer to pay them he has to lie. If he gets caught lying he will be lucky if he gets what happened to Bruce Pearl.

With what was said on those tapes I don’t see him getting out of this. He is between a rock and a hard place. If he did pay them or offer to pay them he has to lie. If he gets caught lying he will be lucky if he gets what happened to Bruce Pearl.

Wade isn’t being investigated by the FBI nor indicted, they will subpoena him to testify... Which he will just plea the 5th...

There was an out, until our AD refused to ride it out.

Wade isn’t being investigated by the FBI nor indicted, they will subpoena him to testify... Which he will just plea the 5th...

There was an out, until our AD refused to ride it out.

No but now the ncaa is forced to look into him because of that. LSU doesn’t care about the FBI. They care about the future of their basketball program. The AD was smart to do what he did. Especially since they didn’t lose tonight.

Just got my 1st e-mail to join a friend's March Madness Bracket.

I've won just 1, ever. Rick Pitino and the Louisville Cardinal. Luckily I didn't have my name stripped nor had to give the cash back since it was revoked haha.

No idea who I'm going with this year. Would just like to be around by the 2nd weekend.

Zion Williamson missed one-third of the ACC conference schedule, if you discount playing 30 secs in the first Carolina game. He just won ACC Player of the Year and Rookie of the Year honors, and was the only unanimous selection to the All-ACC First Team.

Tony Bennett is the Coach of the Year.

De'Andre Hunter is the Defensive Player of the Year.

Mfiondu Kabengele is the Sixth Man.

Jordan Nwora is Most Improved.

https://theacc.com/news/2019/3/10/acc-announces-2019-mens-basketball-award-winners.aspx

Somehow, Coby White and RJ Barrett were *not* unanimous selections to the All-Freshman team.

Zion Williamson missed one-third of the ACC conference schedule, if you discount playing 30 secs in the first Carolina game. He just won ACC Player of the Year and Rookie of the Year honors, and was the only unanimous selection to the All-ACC First Team.

https://theacc.com/news/2019/3/10/acc-announces-2019-mens-basketball-award-winners.aspx

Somehow, Coby White and RJ Barrett were *not* unanimous selections to the All-Freshman team.

How in the he&% could Barrett not be unanimous selection, the guy is a scoring machine!!!!!

I hope the coach of the year can get his team out of the first round of the NCAA this year.

How in the he&% could Barrett not be unanimous selection, the guy is a scoring machine!!!!!

I'd love to see the freshmen teams of the 3 and 4 voters, respectively, who left White and Barrett off of theirs.

Barrett should've been unanimous First Team. I would've seriously considered him for POY over Williamson if I had a vote.

A part of our childhood dies on Saturday night.

No but now the ncaa is forced to look into him because of that. LSU doesn’t care about the FBI. They care about the future of their basketball program. The AD was smart to do what he did. Especially since they didn’t lose tonight.

I’d roll the dice with the inept NCAA...

cf69aaec42b81899075445c5650d109d.jpg

Bubble teams rooting for the Terriers here:

Southern Conf Championship
(2) UNCG 31
(1) Wofford 27
Half

Wofford won by 29 and 30 in the regular season meetings.

Last edited:
Wofford wins 70-58, finishing on a 20-3 run over the last 5 mins. Their shot selection was terrible and they were bailed out on 3 poor threes with foul calls.

Wofford wins 70-58, finishing on a 20-3 run over the last 5 mins. Their shot selection was terrible and they were bailed out on 3 poor threes with foul calls.

Wofford is going to be somewhere between a 6 and 8 seed IMO, and they are going to scare the absolute crap out of a higher-seeded team in the second round. I wouldn't be shocked to see them in the Sweet 16.

I’d roll the dice with the inept NCAA...

cf69aaec42b81899075445c5650d109d.jpg

By staying in the tournament they are. Also what unc did was beyond clever and that’s why the ncaa still hasn’t been able to do anything.

Wofford is going to be somewhere between a 6 and 8 seed IMO, and they are going to scare the absolute crap out of a higher-seeded team in the second round. I wouldn't be shocked to see them in the Sweet 16.

Wofford will be an interesting case for the Committee and the NET Rankings. They are sitting at 14 this morning.

True, but I think if I'm a three seed, I'd rather play Wofford or Buffalo over the alternatives. Every second round matchup is going to be tough... I'd prefer to play the teams that don't have a ton of experience in playing those tough, close games during the season.

Right now Lunardi has them as a 7 playing Arizona State in round 1. I think I would actually take ASU if that was the matchup. Wofford makes a lot of 3s so they have a chance against anyone, but pretty much every power 5 team they played beat them handily. That includes 2 teams that ASU beat.

St. Mary's knocks off #1 Gonzaga to win the WCC. Bid stealer.

Love this time of year! ACC tournament time!

St. Mary's knocks off #1 Gonzaga to win the WCC. Bid stealer.

Watched most of the second half.... St. Mary's out coached Gonzaga especially after 2 reg. season losses by something like 48 and 14ish.... next team to play Gonzaga will slow down transition, slow down offense and take away some of the athleticism from front line....

True, but I think if I'm a three seed, I'd rather play Wofford or Buffalo over the alternatives. Every second round matchup is going to be tough... I'd prefer to play the teams that don't have a ton of experience in playing those tough, close games during the season.
Buffalo is a Sweet 16 team this year. Never thought I'd say that about alma mater #1, but it's true. They thrashed Arizona last year, and they are an experienced bunch. I like their chances.

Miami won a game in the ACC tournament...okay they are done for the year when they lose to VA Tech. What an awful year for Miami, brought up in the FBI investigation and lose recruits...Then are told whoops you weren't involved, and then our top player was ruled ineligible by the NCAA for a hotel room.

Back