2018-2019 College Basketball Season

VOLS came out flat and only Turner found any energy. I think you're probably right KY, that win took an emotional toll, and the boys just never recovered.

On to the Big Dance. Vols will probably be a 2 in the West with Zag as the 1.

Rock
Go Big Orange

And the games were supposed to be in Seattle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stupid Key Arena remodel.

V4MSU!!!

Go Green!

I expect top 2 seed.

Auburn has won 3 straight against the Vols and Pearl is 5-1 against Barnes, I think it might be more to do with this matchup and less to do with a previous opponent.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Tough draw for LSU w/ Mich St & Duke in the Region...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, Duke MSU regional final is a fantastic possibility, but that's shocking MSU is #8...Gonna have to beat em anyways go get there.

FWIW, here was the ranking of the 2 seeds in terms of overall ranking:

5 Tennessee
6 Michigan State
7 Kentucky
8 Michigan

I have no clue why Michigan State is in Duke's region and Michigan is in Gonzaga's region.

Definitely some tough brackets, no easy road to the Final 4 this year.

5 Tennessee
6 Michigan State
7 Kentucky
8 Michigan

I have no clue why Michigan State is in Duke's region and Michigan is in Gonzaga's region.

Exactly as it makes no sense if Duke is overall #1. You could've made a case that Mich St. could've been a 1 over Gonzaga.

Haha great officials, Poole was clearly being fouled shooting that 3.

To be fair, that was basically UMs defensive strategy the entire first half which resulted in exactly 1 foul called.

5 Tennessee
6 Michigan State
7 Kentucky
8 Michigan

I sincerely believe that MSU moved to the #5 spot with the win and whoever communicated the bracket to CBS confused the two. Ultimately, it gives MSU a chance to avenge some demons and deny Duke a Final Four. Huh, that made even me laugh.
To be fair, that was basically UMs defensive strategy the entire first half which resulted in exactly 1 foul called.
Go Green! Michigan crumbled like a dry cookie in crunch time. All. 3. Times. 3. And Zero.

My UH cougars are a 3 seed. Hopefully they can make a good run. The team is deep and plays great defense.

As a B1G fan, MSU knows how to work the 2nd half foul differential.

Buffalo has the best record in D1 (tied with Houston at 31-3), and is a 6 seed (while Houston is a 3). That's a joke (especially as they're ranked 18th in the country, with a 15 NET rank). First round will be against the winner of the ASU/St. John's game. I like our chances. For a spot in the Sweet 16, we will have to play the winner of the Texas Tech/Northern KY game.

*Wofford as a 7 is also a joke.

Go Auburn

D18fYkOX0AAuQW-.jpg

I usually only buy a newspaper during two times, Black Friday and March Madness. I just like to see the preview on paper and the ads from Black Friday specials. I know it’s all online.

But, charging $2.50 for a daily newspaper that isn’t even the Sunday print. Damn, last time doing that. No wonder we all went to the internet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a B1G fan, MSU knows how to work the 2nd half foul differential.

Took a half of lobbying by Izzo but the zebras finally came around. Still ended up pretty even for the game in fouls and free throws.

So, Buffalo vs Bobby Hurley on Friday should be interesting.

Best time of the year.

Duke-Michigan-Tennessee-Kentucky

Duke over Tennessee

"Easy" to pick Duke but I don't figure many people in my bracket choosing Tennessee in the Final 2 so that's what I'm banking on.

Duke-Michigan-Tennessee-Kentucky

Duke over Tennessee

I'm pretty similar. Duke-Michigan-Tennessee-UNC

UNC over Duke

It pained me to choose UNC over my UK but I just think UNC is playing better right now.

DukeZags/MSU vs Purdue/UNC

MSU vs UNC

MSU to take it home

Jay Bilas has Duke, Virginia, Michigan, and UNC in the Final Four. Way to go out on a limb there Jay.

Last edited:
Back