2018-2019 College Basketball Season

@sposey013168 and the Zags putting it to the Dukies.
25d91137330f5c9bf878ba8902811d0b.jpg

You are drunk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha, game on now!!!

Gonzaga deserved to win that game. Duke showed a ton of fight at the end, but the Zags were too good. I'd love to see a rematch in the Final Four.

Interesting games on tap today:

(4) Virginia vs (25) Wisconsin. Could be a snooze-fest; these are 2 of the most deliberate teams in the country. UVA is 353rd and Wisc is 349th (out of 353 teams!) in adjusted tempo so far this year.

(2) Kansas vs (5) Tennessee.

I was watching the ACC Coaches roundtable this morning. How in the he!! do you get a head coaching job at a D1 school when you can't even speak clear and proper English!!!! WTF are you doing speaking ebonics?!! You are sitting there preaching the college experience and getting an education and enjoying the experience and you can't speak legibly. WOW great examples. Had to turn it off, very sad.

Was it Leonard Hamilton? He can't help it -- he's from Gastonia!

Day 3 of the ACC/Big Ten Challenge.

ACC: 7
BIG: 7

Monday:

Nebraska 68
Clemson 66

Minnesota 56
Boston College 68

Tuesday:

13) Va Tech 62
Penn State 63

Illinois 74
Notre Dame 76

9) Michigan State 78
Louisville 82

Pittsburgh 68
14) Iowa 69

NC State 75
22) Wisconsin 79

Indiana 69
3) Duke 90

Wednesday:

Syracuse 72
16) Ohio State 62

Rutgers 57
Miami 54

4) Virginia 76
24) Maryland 71

19) Purdue 72
15) Florida State 73

Georgia Tech 61
Northwestern 67

11) North Carolina 67
7) Michigan 84

Last edited:
I have a feeling Indiana will get a beat down tonight, Duke always plays strong after a loss.

That was some high-quality basketball last night. 5 of the 6 decided by 4 pts of less. 2 ranked teams going down, and really should've been 3, but the Pack let a winnable one flop away late.

I think Louisville is going to be alright with Chris Mack.

Pitt is night-and-day better with Jeff Capel, too. If he sustains this and doesn't fade out like he did at Oklahoma, he will be the next head coach at Duke.

Last edited:
The Badgers pulled out a good win. :clapp:

Duke played well, but they always play that way after a loss.

That was some high-quality basketball last night. 5 of the 6 decided by 4 pts of less. 2 ranked teams going down, and really should've been 3, but the Pack let a winnable one flop away late.

I think Louisville is going to be alright with Chris Mack.

Frustrating game for my Spartans last night. They've always struggled with the same old thing: turnovers and free throws. I also don't understand why they were playing 3 bigs that can't shoot in OT. Maybe if the players played a little looser....

The Spartans sure had their chances; so many bricks from the line down the stretch.

Go Blue!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Noles salvage a tie for the ACC with a late bucket to top Purdue.

Potentially sneaky good game on tap tonight with undefeated #6 Nevada facing undefeated #20 Arizona State in LA tonight.

Nail biting time as my Seton Hall Pirates defeated Kentucky this afternoon. No doubt Kentucky was overrated at #9, but still a good win. SHU's Myles Powell hits a falling down 3 pointer with 1.5 seconds in regulation to put SHU up by 3. Kentucky then hits a 3 pointer from half court to send the game into overtime. In overtime, down by 2 with 9 seconds left, SHU hits a clutch 3 to go up by one. A last second heave by Kentucky with a second to go, is blocked and falls short. Seton Hall wins by one in OT.

What a finish for Syracuse vs Georgetown today. I’m glad that this series has continued after the Big East is no longer.

What a finish for Syracuse vs Georgetown today. I’m glad that this series has continued after the Big East is no longer.

Great finish indeed! I think this year was the last year of the planned games, although I hope and pray they keep it going in the future.

Great finish indeed! I think this year was the last year of the planned games, although I hope and pray they keep it going in the future.

They’re talking about it but the 20 game ACC season is going to make it tough.

Admiral Schofield put on a show yesterday, leading #7 Tennessee to knock off #1 Gonzaga.

Buffalo Bulls up to #15 and still undefeated.

Back