2018-2019 College Basketball Season

This Tennessee team has been so fun to watch. Last nights game was crazy but they never gave up.

I don’t see them going undefeated in sec play with ole miss and Auburn late in the year but that would be amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DUKE is going to give me a heart attack.

Such terrible clock management in overtime for DUKE. How can they not get some shots off.

Such terrible clock management in overtime for DUKE. How can they not get some shots off.

I don't care about the loss. Reddish didn't play at all and Tre Jones got hurt early. They're not a really deep team and take away 2 of their starters, that's not a good thing. All I really care about is those guys being healthy in March.

I don't care about the loss. Reddish didn't play at all and Tre Jones got hurt early. They're not a really deep team and take away 2 of their starters, that's not a good thing. All I really care about is those guys being healthy in March.

Agree 100%. However, you have to be able to think those situations thru at the end of the game. They also need to work on the free throws.

This... Not to mention they were completely out of gas by the end of the 2nd half.

Any updates on jones?

This... Not to mention they were completely out of gas by the end of the 2nd half.

Any updates on jones?

Coach K said just a sprain. But not convinced of that.

Duke is in a world of trouble defensively with Jones out. If Reddish's illness lingers, they will be home dogs vs Virginia. They may be anyway with Jones out. As good as Jack White has played this year, last night will be a game to forget for him -- 0-10 3FG, humiliated on defense multiple times. Rough night for him. Their depth (or lack thereof, quality-wise) will be exposed now.

Syracuse is big, talented, and experienced. How did that team lose so badly to Georgia Tech at home over the weekend?

Florida State laid an egg at Pitt. Disgraceful. Pitt is sneaking up the advanced metrics rankings; GT is too, for that matter -- both have top 20 defenses.

Big game in Charlottesville: (9) Va Tech at (4) Virginia. The Hokies were the only ones to beat UVA last year, and did it at JPJ Arena.

Eff you, Wake Forest.

Iowa State takes down another top 10 team. Their losses to Baylor and K state really hurt.

Congratulations to Kansas for yet another regular season Big XII championship.

Congratulations to Kansas for yet another regular season Big XII championship.

Long way to go still, Next Monday will be a big game in determining that.

Iowa State takes down another top 10 team. Their losses to Baylor and K state really hurt.
K-state is not a bad loss. They just beat TT. + k state a fringe top 25 team and they are 37th in the NET rankings.

K-state is not a bad loss. They just beat TT. + k state a fringe top 25 team and they are 37th in the NET rankings.

I agree K State is a good team, it's more the fact they gave up a gaming winning layup with 5 seconds left at home - that's what stings.

Tomorrow:

(1) Virginia at (1) Duke

Tomorrow:

(1) Virginia at (1) Duke

Gonna be a good game, but Duke is going to have issues. Any word on Reddish playing? Pretty sure Jones is still out.

I think Reddish is going to play.

Krzyzewski said Jones is unlikely to play Saturday, but he hasn't been ruled out yet, either.

I think Reddish is going to play.

Krzyzewski said Jones is unlikely to play Saturday, but he hasn't been ruled out yet, either.

Having Reddish back will certainly help the cause.

Watching Wis and Michigan right now, hope the Badges can hang on to the lead and pull off a win here.

Badgers upset Michigan!!!!! :blob:

Boilers vs Hoosiers at Mackey Arena today. The intensity of this game is always dialed up to 11. I've been to about 6 or 8 games and enjoyed all of them.

Hoping for some of this today.

[video=youtube;NVzRZ-ZRWkg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVzRZ-ZRWkg[/video]

Kansas go upset. Tight game on with KY and Auburn.

Duke vs Virginia, this will be a good one for sure.

Great game so far, back and forth here in the second half.

Great game!!! Duke!!!! :clapp:

Back