2018-2019 College Basketball Season

Duke's Williamson, Barrett, and Reddish have declared for the draft; Jones will come back for his sophomore year.

The Hauser brothers are transferring from Marquette; they'll sit one year before playing their final year elsewhere.

Duke's Williamson, Barrett, and Reddish have declared for the draft; Jones will come back for his sophomore year.

The Hauser brothers are transferring from Marquette; they'll sit one year before playing their final year elsewhere.

I really think this is the correct decision for Jones. It will only help him. As far as Reddish goes, I think another year would have done hime good also, he is to streaky.

I really think this is the correct decision for Jones. It will only help him. As far as Reddish goes, I think another year would have done hime good also, he is to streaky.

I agree with this. Reddish looked lost at times this year.

Virginia has officially arrived: win a title and watch 2 of your best leave early. De'Andre Hunter and Ty Jerome have declared for the draft. I'm interested in how Jerome will fit in the NBA.

I dont base this on anything but a guess but I think Reddish will be better as a pro. He did seem like the odd man out with Zion and RJ but when Zion was out against FSU he seemed to step up and play better. I love his game when he lets it come out to play. Definetly needs weright and muscle.

I saw a list of all of the head coaches in the SEC going into next year. It is pretty amazing the line up of good to great coaches in the league.

LSU reinstated their coach after the FBI issues...

UVA's Kyle Guy has also declared.

VT's Kerry Blackshear is in the transfer portal, but could also declare for the draft or come back for his senior year. The coaching change has destroyed VT's core.

The ACC appears to be wide open next year.

That's not a good look.

Boosters: Reinstate the cheater
AD: Um, we can't do that
Boosters: Goodbye

Sounds like something straight out of Auburn.

Totally agree. It's not a good look even if the FBI doesn't fully comprehend the subtle nuances captured on wire taps about college basketball recruiting. "Strong-a$$ offer" means lots of things. :D

Virginia's Mamadi Diakite has declared for the draft. Cupboard is looking a little bare in Charlottesville for next year.

NC State PG Markell Johnson will return for his senior season.

Back