2nd Greatest QB this Century???

PatsFan

Jedi Knight
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
myself
Who is the 2nd Greatest QB this Century up till NOW??? Is it Peyton Manning or Aaron Rodgers or Drew Brees or someone else?

Last edited:
Peyton Manning, but I won't even try to defend my case. It would only launch a pointless debate by guys selectively using stats to argue with me. The year he threw 55 TD passes, I was all in on him.

I really want to start the fight and say Tom Brady is the second best but I'll keep quiet and stay away.. Lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Drew Brees

Peyton manning

I really want to start the fight and say Tom Brady is the second best but I'll keep quiet and stay away.. Lol

You win.

Matt Cassell 11-5 says hi:alien:

In terms of raw quarterback play, my list is

Brees
Rodgers
Manning
Brady
Rivers

Of course that doesn't necessarily translate to wins & losses, but as far as skill from the huddle to the whistle, they're the best of the past 20 years, IMO.

I’m going with Mr. Wrangler, Brett Favre

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been alive since 1980. My two favorites are Steve Young and Aaron Rodgers. I also like Big Ben a lot from a football point of view. Brady is of course superb, great QB, great guy, etc.

The correct answer in my book might be Tom Brady (although to be honest he may be further down the list).

The correct answer in my book might be Tom Brady (although to be honest he may be further down the list).

I could see him as low as 2, not sure I could go lower than that. You’ve got 2 or more QBs of the 21st century ahead of a guy with 3 MVPs, 5 super bowl wins and 4 super bowl MVPs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll pick Brees.

I'd take Aaron Rodgers over Brady just like I'd take Barry Sanders over Emmitt Smith.

Not denying the achievements and greatness of anyone but if choosing up sides in a pickup game, I'm picking Rodgers and I'm picking Sanders.

Billy - I'd go Manning behind Brady.

Eli Manning
Nick Foles
Aaron Rodgers

Brees.

I’m very confused by this topic premise. Is it this decade or century because it’s its century it would be of all time (super bowl 53 is this year). And who is the #1 that is presupposed?! It better not be Brady.

I’m very confused by this topic premise. Is it this decade or century because it’s its century it would be of all time (super bowl 53 is this year). And who is the #1 that is presupposed?! It better not be Brady.
This century would be the 21st century, so 2000-today.

And that brings in Montana as the top dog IMO and my answer to the OP would be Brady.

Back