Had such a good look Monday night... threw it super good, but couldnt string anything together the last game.

257,264,226 - 750

That's still a great series Sanzabar.

My bowling season is worse than my golf season. .and I mean it is HORRENDOUS! !!

tappin from my big as note2

My bowling season is worse than my golf season. .and I mean it is HORRENDOUS! !!

I feel it's my fault, I put to much pressure on you!

Lol. Hehe. Thanks but no..its just me.

279-247-237=763 last night. Lost total jackpot by 8 lousy pins and I got tapped in 11th frame of game 3. stupid corner pins. Ugh. Team won all 3 games though.

We'll see how I throw tonight. Looking for another week of improvement. Don't want to over do it, but I want to see at least 2 games near where I feel I should be for my season average.

Couldn't find a good spot. Ball was breaking hard in the middle and not enough on the outside. My average will reset now to a 206... Waaaaay too high for me!!![/QUOTE

My house is notorious for these conditions. I hate it! I set my average tonight, and not looking forward to how high it will be.

Had such a good look Monday night... threw it super good, but couldnt string anything together the last game.

257,264,226 - 750

Awesome night! I alternate between 230 games with 6 strikes, and 190 games with 8 strikes. Or my greatest feat last year: four in a row, gutter, gutter, five in a row......WTF?

279-247-237=763 last night. Lost total jackpot by 8 lousy pins and I got tapped in 11th frame of game 3. stupid corner pins. Ugh. Team won all 3 games though.

Great night. What did you leave in the first game? Or was the 279 the third game? My high game is 289; and left a 9 pin on the 11th ball.

That's a great series! To bad you missed the jackpot

Welllllll...ya. So if I toss the 1st game it was at least semi-respectable, but I can't soooooo don't laugh tooooo hard.
120-176-204 : 500 on the dot! Boom!

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Came crashing back to earth last night. 206-184-196=586. Was throwing a good ball, just couldn't carry consistently and missed a few easy spares.

I started the first game with the first 7 and then left 3 straight 10 pins on good balls.

672 series

Bowled in my mixed league with the wife saturday. My friend shoots 279-300 first 2 then some bad luck for 233 and 812. He has over 50 300's in his career but hadn't shot one in over a year in a half. First 11 dead flush. #12 goes brooklyn. LMAO it was classic.

Bowled in my mixed league with the wife saturday. My friend shoots 279-300 first 2 then some bad luck for 233 and 812. He has over 50 300's in his career but hadn't shot one in over a year in a half. First 11 dead flush. #12 goes brooklyn. LMAO it was classic.

That is dead freaking awesome. 50 300's... that's insane. If I had that many, I dont know that I would even continue bowling.

I enjoy it, but I have accomplished everything I set out to do... (bowl a 300, bowl 800, bowl 850)... I am at the point that I know I wont shoot 900, so I am starting to get bored with it.

I have a guy that bowls around here locally that has shot numerous 300's... so he has now started trying to shoot every 290 something possible. Twice last year he had the front 11. First time, he literally plucked the 10 pin off for 291. 2nd time, he plucked three off for 293.

That is dead freaking awesome. 50 300's... that's insane. If I had that many, I dont know that I would even continue bowling.

I enjoy it, but I have accomplished everything I set out to do... (bowl a 300, bowl 800, bowl 850)... I am at the point that I know I wont shoot 900, so I am starting to get bored with it.

I have a guy that bowls around here locally that has shot numerous 300's... so he has now started trying to shoot every 290 something possible. Twice last year he had the front 11. First time, he literally plucked the 10 pin off for 291. 2nd time, he plucked three off for 293.

I think if I got to that point, I'd just stop, too. I enjoy bowling, but it's become so little of a challenge that I resort to that....either it's time to try my luck on Tour, or just put away the balls. Where is the fun in just doing that? I don't know, maybe that's just me?

Its all about the money honestly. There is much more money to be won in leagues than out on tour. The tour just doesn't pay enough. Hell If I could guarantee a night out, AND win money frequently enough to have extra income I'd keep doing it too. :)

Well I thought I was getting out of my slump but no.
1st game, few strikes & everything else was 9s. 7 pins, 10 pins & 4 pins 193
2nd first 5 then 9/ X 9/ then it started to fall apart. 224
Last game complete crap!!. 132 a couple of 4-9 splits & other splits
Well I got a lesson scheduled with Rick Steelsmith next week.

Our first game is in two weeks. I haven't thrown a ball since April 4th. I'm going to suck

Its all about the money honestly. There is much more money to be won in leagues than out on tour. The tour just doesn't pay enough. Hell If I could guarantee a night out, AND win money frequently enough to have extra income I'd keep doing it too. :)

However, it is a bit different. The thing that people dont see about Tour bowlers... they get a solid contract from their ball company. However, it is not anything near other professional sports.

There is much more money to win in local tourney and leagues.

And that is IMO why bowling had more & bigger sandbaggers than golf

Whaaaaaaaaat? Sandbaggers in bowling?

HA! Sandbagging in bowling??? Who woulda thunk it?

I know right? LOL. And I'm sure people are saying that on the way I'm bowling right now. My ave. is 30 some pins down from last year

I know right? LOL. And I'm sure people are saying that on the way I'm bowling right now. My ave. is 30 some pins down from last year

Welcome to the club, so is mine. I blame the new house I'm throwing it, going from synthetic lanes to wood and the different house shot. At least that's what I'm telling myself as of now. That maaaay change if I'm still there in a few months.

Well it wasn't a good night...again. Threw a 146, 193, 182 for a 521. Seems like for the last four weeks I will have one bad game and two decent ones near or above my normal average. I guess it keeps my average low...so that's good. But still I know I can throw better. Still haven't come close to even a 600 series yet. Oh well, maybe next week. We lost 3 and tied 1 tonight. Can't help but feel it was my fault, I'm better than this.

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Back