Why do bowling balls come scented?

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Why do bowling balls come scented?

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Good question. It's all for fun, the sent will wear off after the first few months normally. Last I knew only Storm Bowling balls were sented. It doesn't (of course) help the ball at all. lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

It's just weird, came in last week and everyone was sniffing a ball.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Its a sales pitch for Storm, it last a couple of years..its better than smelling sweat when ya open the bag next season.
Crappy 1st game, had 3 splits to finish the game 4 total. 2 & 3 were better but still dropped avg. 165, 201, 216=582

Sent from my DROID X2

124, 124, 153

Getting better average before this week was a 115

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I started pretty good Sunday. 208, 200 and then my shoulder started to hurt and threw a 164 for the final game. My port Storm Natural is all dinged up from these crappy lanes this season.

Well got a new ball bought and drilled tonight, instant difference Bowled about a 33 points higher then average.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I started pretty good Sunday. 208, 200 and then my shoulder started to hurt and threw a 164 for the final game. My port Storm Natural is all dinged up from these crappy lanes this season.

Would you rather have crappy lane or crappy greens?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Greens. This season is going to cost me $100 to fix my two balls.

I throw urethane so I'm fine with crappy lanes. I just have to increase or decrease my spin rate at release. So lanes would be the answer

Sounds a lot like golf

crappy green....its not gonna mess up your equipment and is only part of the game not the whole game. imo.

I changed my answer to lanes. A bad green wont ruin my equipment

Fair enough. I don't know enough about bowling to see a difference plus I don't have money invested in equipment

3 stupid opens the 1st game.196

Sent from my DROID X2

I SUC !!!! 176

Sent from my DROID X2

Horrible, I bowl much better on the weekends.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Forgot to mention my ****** series from last night. Don't laugh...183, 156, 221...and we won the 2nd game with me being 30 under my avg, but lost the 3rd game when I was 30 over. Go figure.

Sent from my Samsug Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

Well I think I figured something out tonight, it gave me way home spin, and a better hook.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

10 pins are killing me. . Going to be a low 1st game

taptalking

10 pins are killing me. . Going to be a low 1st game

taptalking

Step back on the approach about an inch or two before you set up.

Did & 2nd game left 4 10 split. Lol

taptalking

174 197 203 574

taptalking

Monday....don't ask. I did have ONE good game of 221...that's the only highlight of the night. Have to admit I'm ready for the season to end. One more week left then it's 100% golf and softball season for me.

Sent from my Samsug Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

Last week of the season.

1st game: 171
2nd game: 207
3rd game: 300

Yep, 1st one ever. I've had a 298 but this is the 1st time I've finished it out.

Back