The Official 2019 MLB Thread

The money has been free flowing over the past month. Bregman with a 6 year $100M extension.

I'm up early. Let's go Oakland!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Mariners with the W. More importantly I got some fantasy baseball production to start the season.

Mariners with the W. More importantly I got some fantasy baseball production to start the season.
Can't believe we won lol

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Red Sox opening up their wallets again. Sign Chris Sale to a 5 year, $145M extension.

Red Sox opening up their wallets again. Sign Chris Sale to a 5 year, $145M extension.

Great signing , Chris is so solid. See some more World Series coming Boston’s way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great signing , Chris is so solid. See some more World Series coming Boston’s way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is an elite pitcher when healthy. The sox have a lot of players due to make a lot of money soon so the luxury tax will be in play for them.....again. They really have turned into the Yankees as much as sox fans would deny it.

He is an elite pitcher when healthy. The sox have a lot of players due to make a lot of money soon so the luxury tax will be in play for them.....again. They really have turned into the Yankees as much as sox fans would deny it.
I am a huge Sox fan and will not disagree that they definitely shell out money like the Yankees used to. I will not agree that they have turned into the Yankees though. Will be a cold day in he!! when they dawn pinstripes. It's not my money so I love that they are paying for talent and doing a better job of identifying talent than they used to.

5 year extension for Degrom, 5 years $137.5 which is 4 years $120.5 of new money

Anytime the Reds look like they will make strides forward something bad happens. Losing Scooter is going to hurt big time.

Reds released opening day lineup today and I am shocked to see Kemp not starting game 1.

Opening day is here!!

Happy opening day! Go Reds and go Rays! Should be a fun baseball year all around.

Good pitching matchup in St Pete today. Cy Young winner Snell vs Runner Up Verlander. It'll probably end up being a slugfest because opening day is weird.

<------------

Woohoo it's finally here!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Can't wait to tune in at 7 tonight to see my defending World Series Champions play!

I guess about 26 of 30 of the "experts" have picked the Indians to win the ALC, 4 of 30 have chosen the Twins.

I think the White Sox might make some strides in a once-again weak division...

Excited for the start of the season. Going to watch some of the Texas game tonight, but really excited to see the Cardinals this year. Think they are a decent team and hoping for a really good season.

Excited for the start of the season. Going to watch some of the Texas game tonight, but really excited to see the Cardinals this year. Think they are a decent team and hoping for a really good season.

and I think they found a perfect player for them this offseason and then locked him up for a while after that trade. Goldschmidt is going to do really good things there.

Love being the only indians fan in an office of all reds fans (or mostly reds fans)

Back