The Official 2019 MLB Thread

Brutal error there by millwaukee

Was kinda hoping Milwaukee win. To hell with east coast bias "large market" teams.

Pulling for the Rays to pull out a W tonight. Was also pulling for the Brewers last night and we saw how that turned out so hopefully not jinxing TB.

Rays brought the lumber to Oakland. 3 HRs already for a 4 - 0 lead in the top of the 3rd.

I Like Oakland. I would argue one of the better run franchises in pro sports.

Big 9th inning for the Cardinals to break a 3-3 tie. 4 run lead . Now an answer from Atlanta - two HRs . Rally falls short.

Definitely an exciting ending to the Braves - Cards game. I could see Braves teams of yesteryear throw in the towel after giving up 6 runs in the 8th and 9th. Even though coming up just short, was refreshing to see the Braves battle to the end.

Wash might get swept. LA I'd good.

Kershaw's playoff struggles are continuing tonight. Probably fortunate they are only down 3 - 0.

Definitely an exciting ending to the Braves - Cards game. I could see Braves teams of yesteryear throw in the towel after giving up 6 runs in the 8th and 9th. Even though coming up just short, was refreshing to see the Braves battle to the end.

Big for us to come back and win tonight, going to Busch down 0-2 would’ve been all but over. Now it’s just a 3 game series with our best pitcher throwing In game 3.

IMG_1532.JPG
STROS or no

Big for us to come back and win tonight, going to Busch down 0-2 would’ve been all but over. Now it’s just a 3 game series with our best pitcher throwing In game 3.

Melancon threatened to make it interesting again but thankfully settled down to close it out. My dog is obviously out of the fight so just hoping to see a bunch of exciting series, preferably without the Yankees involved after this round.

Melancon threatened to make it interesting again but thankfully settled down to close it out. My dog is obviously out of the fight so just hoping to see a bunch of exciting series, preferably without the Yankees involved after this round.

Lol fair enough.

Melancon has anchored that spot so well for us since we acquired him that i think a lot of Braves were stunned to see him get banged up the last 2 nights. Rest day and maybe we don’t see him in game 3 cause we’re up by 10? Haha

Sk@nks might sweep the Twins. Ugh..

The sad thing about how the Twinks got mangled by NY is that Cleveland actually might have put up a fight. Such a trash way to end a record-setting season.

For me going forward now it's ABTY (anyone but the Yankees). Please.

This will be the only decade they have never gotten to the World Series, if winner of Stros-Rays can beat them. (Sorry we couldn't have at least put up a fight.)

So Ray's are doing a bullpen game in an elimination game. I mean are the other options that bad? Long term no team using that method is going to win a series

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

The Rays and teams that rely on an Opener and bullpens pitching the whole game illustrate the lack of quality starting pitching in baseball.

Rays relievers pitched a good game 3 after a quality start from Morton. If they go to the pen constantly tonight, it may be enough to keep the Astros bats guessing like last night. But hopefully Astros offense brings it tonight.

Rays don't know they are supposed to lose this series. Lighting up Verlander in the bottom of the 1st.

Rays force a game 5 against the mighty Astros.

Tampa lowest payroll in MLB? Who've wins I would just like to see them defeat NY

Nice to have three of the series go to a deciding game five.

Who y’all got to take the WS? Rooting for the Braves or Astros

Who y’all got to take the WS? Rooting for the Braves or Astros

I hate to think this but, I think the Yankees are going to use this last year of this decade to not get to WS to actually use it for motivation to win it all.

72143653_10221239489477058_7621850020043554816_n.jpg

Back