The Official 2019 MLB Thread

Cole needs to keep it up like he does for a normal day at work. Astros' bats NEED to figure out the Rays bullpen sooner, before they change to the next one.

This will likely be Cole’s last inning. Houston pen going to have to pitch 2 innings or more tonight.

LSU Tiger Harris warming up. but will AJ bring Cole back for one more? Maybe he will since pitch count still below 100

this game is killing me......................

back to back jacks!!!!!!

nice Garrett Cole gem! bring on the bronx bombers

I didn’t want to come in here last night. Sucked the life out of me watching that first inning. A few runs or even 4 or 5 is recoverable but 10!?

Folty went 7 innings and 3 hits and no runs when he pitched game 2. He’s not that terrible, it’s just baseball I guess but it couldn’t have come at a worse time. Hate it for the Braves players and coaches cause so many guys deals are up in 2020. Just disappointing ending.

Don't look, but there's a post-season no-hitter on thru 7. Don't look!

I’m going to take Houston and Washington.

89 pitches through 7 innings.

I’m going to take Houston and Washington.

89 pitches through 7 innings.
That's such a great pitch count. Sanchez is just not giving them a pitch to drive.

What a play by Zimmerman

Dang. Still a great performance by Sanchez.

And no-hitter is over after 7.2 innings. excellent performance

The club of Roy Halliday and Don Larsen will not be joined by another tonight

Soto is quite the hitter for someone who is only 20. Career on base pct, of over 400 and ops of over 900 And he drew more than 100 walks this season,

The Twins had him and let him go. Could have used him this post season...:sick:

So this was just posted before they went another hitless inning.
6b552b44a300299640f4450611966315.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Washington bringing the pitching this series. Going home up 2-0.

Murderers Row v. Murderers Row here in this NY Hous series. Pitching v. Hitting.

Yankees are going to try to make this series a battle of the bullpens. Yankee relievers were responsible for around half the outs v. Minnesota. Aaron Boone will have no hesitation to use any and all relievers.

Yankees are going to try to make this series a battle of the bullpens. Yankee relievers were responsible for around half the outs v. Minnesota. Aaron Boone will have no hesitation to use any and all relievers.

Apparently not tonight. Tanaka through 6 shutout innings allowing only 1 hit.

5 RBI for Torres

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Tanaka was excellent tonight.

Boone brings out an awfully early hook of Paxton.

Back