The Official 2019 MLB Thread

Last night Snell had a perfect game through 6 2/3 inning, he gave up a hit, then hit a batter before retiring the final out in the 7th and he didn't come back for the 8th. He only had 82 pitches, but is coming off the DL and this was his first full start.

Cash was asked after how much longer Snell would have gone, and he said he owed the batter a case of beer because he was done after the inning either way, and it took the weight off his shoulders.

My friends dad played major league ball in the 80s. I am friends on Facebook with him and the below picture got posted today of him getting his ass kicked by Dave Winfield. Him and his old ball buddies are telling stories about the incident. It's pretty Comical to read.
79f189503ea6847d5eacdc1d504c833b.jpg

Mike Fiers throws a no hitter last night against the Reds after a lighting delay of an hour and a half.

He came into the game with an ERA over 7 and it's his second of his career.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Jose Ramirez walk off 2 run homer in 9th to win

Two straight walk off homers for the Cubs... And if they had a closer... Neither would have had to of occurred. Get busy Theo!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

JBJ robs the O's of a GW HR with a tremendous catch in the bottom of the 11th. If only he could hit....

If the Twins keep their pace the National media is eventually going to have to acknowledge them.

The national media HATE MN pro sports teams with a passion.

Odorizzi easily with his best three-game stretch after last night. Stellar stuff and the rest of the staff more or less is doing better than expected.

Good ole Indians

1st and 2nd no outs and they don't move the runners.

Foul out
Strike out looking
Pop out

Sox are rolling now. Have won 5 in a row and 8 of the last 10. Only 3 games out of first.

@ddec happy Hicks off of the DL day!

@ddec happy Hicks off of the DL day!

Prpbably last 3 days haha

How about they are talking Didi playing in extended ST games in 10 days or so? He is way ahead of schedule.

Prpbably last 3 days haha

How about they are talking Didi playing in extended ST games in 10 days or so? He is way ahead of schedule.
Yeah if he comes back in the next month that's way early.

What's up with Stanton? Haven't heard anything

Finally....sounds like Indians are calling up OF prospect Oscar Mercado. Can't be any worse than their current options

@ddec congrats on the purchase of kendrys morales

Can someone speak to this Ohtani fellow? Wasn't he supposed to be a big deal? Is this just a sort of sophomore slump? I am not following him that much but after the Twins just saw him, his numbers didn't seem that impressive.

Is he still pitching, too?

Can someone speak to this Ohtani fellow? Wasn't he supposed to be a big deal? Is this just a sort of sophomore slump? I am not following him that much but after the Twins just saw him, his numbers didn't seem that impressive.

He had Tommy John over the offseason and is just DH'ing right now. He just came off the IL last week I think. He will pitch next year. The stats you see are a smaller sample size than the quarter of the season that we are through.

The Angels probably could have used him a couple of weekends ago when the Astros absolutely mauled them in Mexico.

Hes played a handful of games coming of TJ surgery.

I'm 8 games hes hitting 294, has 10 hits, 8 rbi. I'd say that's solid for a guy just getting things started.

Okay. I wasn't sure what the story was but now I know.

Stud!!
d6b0cea426d0ce378e512fc96580f0e4.jpg

New

The Twins became the first team in the history of major league baseball to have five games with five or more home runs before June

Back