The Official 2019 MLB Thread

I guess the Red Sox are comfortable fighting for a wild card spot with a crappy bullpen....

Looks like only a few teams are real contenders. St. Louis trade a broken 3rd basemen for a broken reliever. That some really high speed moves....Dodgers v. Astros in WS with Astros pitching dominating the series.

Just one of those nights I guess. Indians are SWINGING it

It’s a great day to be an Astros fan. That team is loaded.

Got to see all 4 of those homers last night in person. The place was rocking! Biiiiiiggggg game tonight. The win last night not only pulled the Indians even in this series but even in the yearly series and tonight is the tie breaker.

Not to mention for some reason Tito. Decided to bring Salazar back tonight instead of tomorrow to start. Not sure that makes a hell of a lot of sense but I’d probably rather pitch Clevenger today and Salazar tomorrow. We shall see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s a great day to be an Astros fan. That team is loaded.

The starting rotation is legit. Glad the Braves would only have to face them in a World Series.

Braves upgrading their pen was definitely needed and got a lot of the fans excited. This could be a potential deep playoff contender now.

Tonight’s Indians game should be a doozy
47ff6b670edfa60c98e218d1d3e694c7.jpg

Wow salazars fastball maxed out at 88 mph that's not gonna get it done with his stuff. Needs to be relegated to pen when Kluber and carassco return

Even when you have come to the realization that your season is likely not going anywhere , sweeping the Sox in Fenway is still extremely satisfying.

Even when you have come to the realization that your season is likely not going anywhere , sweeping the Sox in Fenway is still extremely satisfying.
It is looking a heck of a lot more promising than the Red Sox season is at this point. They finally clawed their way into the WC #2 slot last weekend then fell completely flat and did nothing to get much needed bullpen help.

Crazy way the Phillies vs White Sox game ended, but if real life were a movie Vince Velasquez would have hit the game winner.

Crazy way the Phillies vs White Sox game ended, but if real life were a movie Vince Velasquez would have hit the game winner.

I just saw the highlights and that was pretty cool. Athlete.

Starting to look like it may be time for beer and fried chicken in the Red Sox clubhouse.

Trevor Bauer vs Dallas Keuchel tonight

2 guys that have been recently signed to their new teams and should be a good pitchers duel.

Twins bats 1 through 9 are no joke. HR hitters allllll day.

Aaron Sanchez with an amazing Astros debut. Combines with relievers to no hit the M's.

ESPN Sunday night announce team is not good

7 game losing streak after getting right back in the thick of the playoff race. Hopefully they can get their pitching sorted during the offseason. The bullpen has taken the bulk of the criticism but the starting pitching has been just as bad all year.

What the Yankees are doing with the amount of injuries they have endured is nothing short of amazing. Wonder what the record is for team days on the DL they have to be on pace to shatter it.

Indians five up 5 hits...and down 1-0 in 9th.

Ramirez double down the line to start the 9th

And runner at 3rd one out and Kipnis can't hit the ball out of the infield....brutal

And runner at 3rd one out and Kipnis can't hit the ball out of the infield....brutal
That was a let down especially considering no outs two on in the 7th or 8th and we squander the opportunity... Twins keep winning. This weekend is going to be exciting...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Don't look now but the Rangers have won 5 straight; seasons not over yet.

GET SOME !!!

Back