The Official 2019 MLB Thread

Tribe only 3 hits vs Rangers but manage to win 2-0 in game 1 of the double header

and Twins down 9-3 thankfully

Tribe wins game 2 5-1 now 2 back

7 game losing streak after getting right back in the thick of the playoff race. Hopefully they can get their pitching sorted during the offseason. The bullpen has taken the bulk of the criticism but the starting pitching has been just as bad all year.
With Sale on my fantasy team I can attest to the truth of this statement.

With Sale on my fantasy team I can attest to the truth of this statement.
And they just signed him to a big money deal during the offseason....

Can't believe the Mets are a half game out of the wildcard. Wonder if they can sustain this torrid pace.

Thank goodness Chris Sale finally showed some life, and form, tonight.

Tribe beats twins

Now 1 back

Tribe beats twins

Now 1 back

remember that Gio Urshela guy you once had? Have you seen the numbers he is throwing out there this season? .323 16HR 59RBI add 26 doubles to that too.

remember that Gio Urshela guy you once had? Have you seen the numbers he is throwing out there this season? .323 16HR 59RBI add 26 doubles to that too.
Steroids

Can you guys just decide who will win division and who will plummet. Concerned A's fan needs.

Twins starting rotation isn't very good. That said, offense isn't a problem, and moreover, we've only lost three straight games twice all year. Moreover moreover, our remaining strength of schedule is the least tough in the entire MLB.

Tribe wins 6-2 all tied up in the division.

Not too shabby since they have been without their ace almost all year and their #2 most of the season as well.

Really enjoying watching the Jays since the deadline. Bats starting to wake up, and it is fun watching the prospects play.

Bo, Vladdy, Cavan..... yeah I like that core.

Grand slam by Santana in the 10th wins it. Hand blew it in the 9th but I'll take 3 of 4.

Being a Rays fan is really tough.

Yarborough has been electric this afternoon. No runs through 8 2/3. No runners past 1st base and they pull him, 1 out from the complete game. Just a brutal thing to do to a pitcher.

Slamtana back to back late clinching HR’s! Man is it nice to have him back

Santana bails out the pen...again

And now outright leader in the central!

Lindor with the tying RBI!!!

I'm a Pittsburgh Pirates fan. Can I at least read this thread to remember what MLB is supposed to be like?

Back