Starting a MLB fantasy league

4 pitchers on the DL and 1 in the minors and not enough cap left to bother making any moves...oh well.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I’ve got room to absorb a little salary if you want to try working something out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve got room to absorb a little salary if you want to try working something out

Thanks, I'll look into it. Which team are you?

Thanks, I'll look into it. Which team are you?

Myrtle Beach mermen

shot u one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Willing to help with cap relief but not going to give up one of the best assets in the league with it

Willing to help with cap relief but not going to give up one of the best assets in the league with it

was fair based off my software but i feel ya. damn near impossible to give up any resources at this point

was fair based off my software but i feel ya. damn near impossible to give up any resources at this point

Agree it’s probably *fair* for this season but doesn’t take future into account

Agree it’s probably *fair* for this season but doesn’t take future into account

Ya...not sure how thats going to play out with. Gonna be pretty tough to resign ANYONE

Man my team got hurt this week.
Up to 6 guys on the DL...if a fee don't come off after break I may have to spend some cash

Man my team got hurt this week.
Up to 6 guys on the DL...if a fee don't come off after break I may have to spend some cash

should do something where if a guy puts in $20 towards pot they get $20 in cap space lol

snell and gallo out for surgeries. Ugh. Fire Sale!

@mikedean441 it's only $1, but Green(RP) from the Yankees salary is getting counted twice. Thanks

@mikedean441 it's only $1, but Green(RP) from the Yankees salary is getting counted twice. Thanks

I'll get it squared up tomorrow I've been out of town wish there was a way for me to easily know if someone was a cut player before. May have to look into that

up to 6th place, 5 games back of 5th which might take awhile to close that gap

Been dying to make some pickups but with just $10 left need to be careful.

Trade deadline tomorrow, got a few guys available if anyone needs OF/UT help:

Adam Jones $6
Trey Mancini $5
Shin Soo Choo $2
Trevor Bauer-$27

So what's going on with playoffs, what's the format? I read somewhere the first round would be starting this week and would pit 5 vs 8 and 6 vs 7. I'm currently 6, and I'm not playing 7.

moosejaa;n8886485 said:
So what's going on with playoffs, what's the format? I read somewhere the first round would be starting this week and would pit 5 vs 8 and 6 vs 7. I'm currently 6, and I'm not playing 7.

9257de733411e8dd7ce8bb6da3aff601.jpg

Ottawaclo;n8886528 said:
9257de733411e8dd7ce8bb6da3aff601.jpg

Thanks, it would help if I knew what month it was. Lol

hey guys sorry havent been thping much but wanted to stop by and say that I'll go in late on the 1st (or early on the 2nd) to do the playoff schedule

also awesome my team has crapped bed 2 weeks in a row and am in jeopardy of throwing away playoff spot

mikedean441 ;n8892656 said:
wesome my team has crapped bed 2 weeks in a row and am in jeopardy of throwing away playoff spot

my team climbed out of the basement at least. Losing JRam hurts though

Back