Super Bowl Squares

SlightDraw

Reaction score
Handicap
NCGA 11
If there is enough interest I am thinking we could get a Super Bowl Squares going on here.

If you want in, go to the spreadsheet and put in your forum name in the squares you want and then PM me with your email for payment details.

If we fill it all up and everyone pays I will do a live random generator email to everyone with the number results and then plug them in before the game starts.

Super Bowl Squares Sheet

0 Squares Remaining

QKWpNPR.jpg

Last edited:
I tossed my name in for a square.

Let me know how best to send the $

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'm in for a couple. Let's go, Rams!

I put my name in for a few. If this fills, I am in.

I tossed my name in for a square.

Let me know how best to send the $

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Make sure to send me your email so I can get you in the # generated email

I will be honest -- I have not idea what this is or how it is played.

I will be honest -- I have not idea what this is or how it is played.

So we fill up the squares with names... then we randomize the numbers 0-9 for both the Patriots and the Rams.

Let's say you get placed in box 7 for Patriots and 0 for Rams..... at the end of the each quarter of the Super Bowl the score tells the story. If the score is a double digit number then the second number is the one to focus on.

7 could represent 7, 17, 27, 37,etc
0 could represent 0, 10, 20, 30 etc

I took a few!! Hopefully we'll get this filled up.

Trying to put my name down for 4 squares but my phone won't let me edit the doc.

I grabbed 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just grabbed 4. thanks for putting this together!

If we are short we can drop it to $2 a square and those who pick can double up to fill it out

How much is it per square now? I don't see it listed. My apologies if it's on the doc. I know I can't pull it up at work.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is an all or nothing thing, right? The whole pot will go to the winner?

How much is it per square now? I don't see it listed. My apologies if it's on the doc. I know I can't pull it up at work.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is an all or nothing thing, right? The whole pot will go to the winner?

$5/sq

Quarter Payouts
1st Q $50
2nd Q $100
3rd Q $150
4th Q $200

$5/sq

Quarter Payouts
1st Q $50
2nd Q $100
3rd Q $150
4th Q $200

Put me down for 4 random squares. One caveat, on one of the squares, list me as "OGputtnfool/THP". If that square wins, I'll donate 1/2 of the payout to THP.

Threw 4 on there. I'll pm for info

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Put me down for 2 squares. Pm payment info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just grabbed 4, if we are short a couple squares I might buy a few more.

How full is it now?

I just posted my name on four squares, I'm hoping it saved them. Just let me know how to pay...

I just went in for 4. PM incoming.

Back