Super Bowl Squares

Congrats to @JimBetts! You're the big winner tonight.

Congrats to JimBetts ($350), SJ Hack ($100) and Sposey ($50)

Congrats to JimBetts wining $350, SJ Hack ($100), Sposey ($50)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thank you for setting this up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to JimBetts ($350), SJ Hack ($100) and Sposey ($50)

Congrats to the winners.

Gotta give credit to the Patriots. I really really can’t stand the team and it just seemed both QBs had poor games, but the Patriots did enough to win. Hats off to them.

Can Belichick and Brady just retire already. Tired of seeing them in the Super Bowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, I didn't even look at the grid to check my numbers, looks like I got really lucky!

Thanks @itsOpeningDay for setting this up!

I turned the game off the moment is was over, was really pulling for the Rams - Argh!

Payouts sent!

With my numbers and low scoring, I had chance like JimBetts to win two quarters. But I'm satisfied with the $100. Thanks for putting it together itsOpeningDay!!

Congrats, Jim!!

Thanks to itsOpeningDay for setting it all up; this was the only interest I had in the game at all!!

Congrats to the winners.

Gotta give credit to the Patriots. I really really can’t stand the team and it just seemed both QBs had poor games, but the Patriots did enough to win. Hats off to them.

Can Belichick and Brady just retire already. Tired of seeing them in the Super Bowl.

Congrats to the Winners!!

Both QB's had subpar games but the Patriots defense played their best game of the year.
last year they couldn't get off the field this year was a different story.

Hilarious the SB square winners generated more excitement than that game.

Roll on next season!

Congrats to the winners!

Hilarious the SB square winners generated more excitement than that game.

Roll on next season!

Well that missed FG at the end of the game won/lost a lot of people money!

Congrats to the winners! Told ya I'll call it a donation, my luck comes in only tiny little spurts haha

Overall super boring game, was really hoping for a shootout

Well that missed FG at the end of the game won/lost a lot of people money!

In a $100 square pot I was in, that had the potential to swing about $5700 if it had been good.

Back