No hate intended, my dude. It was all over the radio over here that he's around 5'8 and I thought it was hilarious he came in at 5'10 and they've all changed their tunes on him like it makes this massive difference.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Oh I know, I was talking about the talking heads. Its funny to me.

Its like "Aw ****, uh, what do we attack now??"

I hope he runs, I don't think he will, but if he runs 4.4 their heads will explode.

Oh I know, I was talking about the talking heads. Its funny to me.

Its like "Aw ****, uh, what do we attack now??"

I hope he runs, I don't think he will, but if he runs 4.4 their heads will explode.

I don't think he will either, but he should at his pro day, and when he runs 4.4 he will cause several GM's to get on the horn with Arizona to see if that No. 1 pick is available.

I don't think he will either, but he should at his pro day, and when he runs 4.4 he will cause several GM's to get on the horn with Arizona to see if that No. 1 pick is available.
Several GM's.....? Aside from Jax, who will prob sign Foles, who else is there?? Giants...doubt they'll ransom their future, so no go there. Redskins...naah, see Giants.

All up to the Cards here.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Several GM's.....? Aside from Jax, who will prob sign Foles, who else is there?? Giants...doubt they'll ransom their future, so no go there. Redskins...naah, see Giants.

I can see the Giants staying put and taking Haskins (if he drops to 6), but there are a lot of crappy QBs in the league. Arizona, Oakland, Jacksonville, Tampa, Detroit, and Cincy all sound like viable options to me. But I guess we'll find out in April.

I can see the Giants staying put and taking Haskins (if he drops to 6), but there are a lot of crappy QBs in the league. Arizona, Oakland, Jacksonville, Tampa, Detroit, and Cincy all sound like viable options to me. But I guess we'll find out in April.
Arizona has Rosen...so unless he's moved I don't see this happening. Oakland is possible, but they need a pass rusher (Bosa). Jax seems likely, but if they sign Foles I would expect them to address other needs. Detroit has too much invested in Stafford. Cincy...hmmm...very possible, although Haskins is the "local" kid.

I'm with you, this kid is an enigma and someone will take a chance. While 5'10" will silence some critics, his size will still scare off some (many?) teams...and there are other QBs in this draft with the measureables.

...sigh...

Two more months of MurrayMania in Arizona!! Honestly, I think AZ keeps Rosen, but it wouldn't shock me at all if Koach Kliff talks GM Steve Keim into trading away Rosen and taking Murray at #1.

...sigh...

Two more months of MurrayMania in Arizona!! Honestly, I think AZ keeps Rosen, but it wouldn't shock me at all if Koach Kliff talks GM Steve Keim into trading away Rosen and taking Murray at #1.
Based on some comments made yesterday ("Rosen is our QB, for now, ....") it seems like they want Murray. Then again, it could all be a smoke screen....lol

Based on some comments made yesterday ("Rosen is our QB, for now, ....") it seems like they want Murray. Then again, it could all be a smoke screen....lol

Instagram + Rosen = :laughing:

Social Media w/ the W again.

Instagram + Rosen = :laughing:

Social Media w/ the W again.

Anything to take the spotlight off that well thought-out Witten re-signing..... I'm sure there is no where else on the Cowboys roster, free agent pool, or future draft pick that could have used the $3.5mil that was just turned to ashes.

Anything to take the spotlight off that well thought-out Witten re-signing..... I'm sure there is no where else on the Cowboys roster, free agent pool, or future draft pick that could have used the $3.5mil that was just turned to ashes.

Going to be fascinating to see what Stephen does over the next 2 years with the cap. If the D. Lawrence deal goes through like expected ($20+M a year) and contracts of Cooper, Dak, Zeke, B. Jones & J. Smith all up after 19, where where the chips fall.

Lawrence - $20M
T. Smith - $15M
Z. Martin - $14M
Cooper - $13M

$62M of expected $200M in 19 cap locked in on 4 players - 32% Let's now add Dak at $20M a year, Zeke at $18M a year, B. Jones at $10M a year and J. Smith at $10M a year. Yup, lot's of decisions to be made in the next 12 months.

Going to be fascinating to see what Stephen does over the next 2 years with the cap. If the D. Lawrence deal goes through like expected ($20+M a year) and contracts of Cooper, Dak, Zeke, B. Jones & J. Smith all up after 19, where where the chips fall.

Lawrence - $20M
T. Smith - $15M
Z. Martin - $14M
Cooper - $13M

$62M of expected $200M in 19 cap locked in on 4 players - 32% Let's now add Dak at $20M a year, Zeke at $18M a year, B. Jones at $10M a year and J. Smith at $10M a year. Yup, lot's of decisions to be made in the next 12 months.
Some things never change... We've been hamstrung by the cap since Jimmy left. I know that's 20 years ago, but he was capable of letting talent walk and rebuilding with cheaper talent. With this coaching staff and "GM"....HAHAHAHA.

Can't even type that without laughing.

...sigh...

Patriots should trade one of their 2 #1's for Rosen. Makes perfect sense and the Patriots would get their QB of the future.

Patriots should trade one of their 2 #1's for Rosen. Makes perfect sense and the Patriots would get their QB of the future.

That'd make sense to me. Wasn't there rumors last year that NE was in talks with the Giants to move up to No. 2 and grab Baker (before he went No. 1, obviously)?

That'd make sense to me. Wasn't there rumors last year that NE was in talks with the Giants to move up to No. 2 and grab Baker (before he went No. 1, obviously)?

No that was just a Rumor and completely against what the Patriots/Belechick do. They are more of the Value minded trading a late 1st for Rosen rather than trading up.
They traded a #1 for Cooks then Flipped him for a #1.

The longer we go without a retirement from Gronk makes me think he is coming back for 1 more year.

If the Cards want to go full Kingsbury, they should consider a trade and snag Kyler.

I would love the Browns to trade up if necessary & get Devin White. They haven't had a dominant LB since Clay Matthews Sr. & Chip Banks. So basically since most of their fans have been alive.

I'm hoping the cowboys can trade up and snag Hockenson in thr 2nd... Fant also seems to be climbing up the boards

I'm hoping the cowboys can trade up and snag Hockenson in thr 2nd... Fant also seems to be climbing up the boards

In 18 years of Belechick the one thing I can count on is He will not do what most fans want on draft day often times we're shaking our heads but other than drafting WR's he knows far more than we do. Sony Michelle was the perfect example he fit into what they wanted to do better than say Chubb who is pretty damm good.

Can't wait for the Draft and to see where a bunch of FA's and guys like AB end up.

I don't really care what happens. I'm just so thankful that for the first time since 1995, the draft will not be the highlight of the Browns fans' season. Hopefully they continue to improve. And we can seriously discuss playoff talk without sounding like meth addicts.

So, I do read Rotowotld’s articles, especially during fantasy season. I see one of their writers made an article listing the rankings of each head coach in the NFL. While many of those lists of players and now coaches are clickbait, I thought their were some very interesting coaches listed in his top 10.

I don’t think I would have Mike Zimmer or Ron Rivera in the top 20 yet he has them listed in the top 10.

https://www.rotoworld.com/article/goal-line-stand/nfls-best-coaches-2019

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, I do read Rotowotld’s articles, especially during fantasy season. I see one of their writers made an article listing the rankings of each head coach in the NFL. While many of those lists of players and now coaches are clickbait, I thought their were some very interesting coaches listed in his top 10.

I don’t think I would have Mike Zimmer or Ron Rivera in the top 20 yet he has them listed in the top 10.

https://www.rotoworld.com/article/goal-line-stand/nfls-best-coaches-2019

I initially agreed with you, both of those guys should be lower, I'm not sure there is anyone behind them thy should be ahead of them. He seemed to be taking current stop into consideration only, and didn't include first year coaches, nearly a third of the league.

I initially agreed with you, both of those guys should be lower, I'm not sure there is anyone behind them thy should be ahead of them. He seemed to be taking current stop into consideration only, and didn't include first year coaches, nearly a third of the league.

I see he isn’t taking the new hires as possible coaches to list, but Bruce Arians is a veteran coach and absolutely is far better then both Rivera and Zimmer. Add Matt Nagy, Frank Reich, and Mike Vrabel all on my list that would instantly be better as well.

When you look at the list you just keep saying not that good, ugh he isn’t really good either, nope he isn’t good, lol. Amazing how many head coaches just don’t seem like quality coaches. Probably why the turn over is so bad.

Did you guys see the question(s) some of these guys get asked in their interview with prospective teams? "Do you have both testicles" SMH

Landon Collins sure would look good in that Indy blue and white.

Where there smoke....there’s usually fire. It seems as if the Browns might be about to do something. Let’s see what happens over the next couple of days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back