So Josh Gordon gets a superbowl ring....ugggh

Yes he does and Brady gets #6!

My name is Billy and I think the Patriots will win the SuperBowl again! Why because as good as the Chiefs are going to be They still have Andy Reid as a coach.

I think the Dolphins got themselves a really good defensive minded coach.

Wow this popped up fast.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Give Sam Darnold some playmakers with the cap space!!

Another season means new hope for everyone!

Well except us hapless Detroit fans. FML. Luckily our 2019 campaign will be all but over by the time the NHL fires up in mid October as per usual.

I would like to personally announce publicly that BOTH @stemmy66 & @j_sizzle9 have agreed to bets with me. I should point out that this was agreed upon during the NFC Championship game.

Sizzle is a Saints fan.
Stemmy is a Steelers fan.

The Bet:

Browns will “make” an AFC championship game over the next 4 (FOUR) seasons. If they do I win $100 from both guys. If they don’t.....I owe each of them $150.

Thoughts??

I should also point out that this comes after I won a bet this season vs @puttin4bird where if the browns won more than 5.5.....I won $100. If not, he won a $100.

He lost graciously and proudly as usual and we decided the best way to pay the bet back to me was for him to come into Cleveland in late Aug/Sept for a weekend of golf and a Browns regular season home game. My treat. Still praying that is can happen and holding out hope my homie is healthy enough....love that man.

Yes he does and Brady gets #6!

My name is Billy and I think the Patriots will win the SuperBowl again! Why because as good as the Chiefs are going to be They still have Andy Reid as a coach.

I think the Dolphins got themselves a really good defensive minded coach.

Eh at least we won't have to deal with that circus side-show of a sham of an Eagles organization "boycotting" the White House this year.

The right organization won - they are Making Football Great Again.

wow Colts will have $110M of Salary Cap space, thats crazy.

Browns sitting in 3rd with $80M

God, I’m ready for more Eli Manning this year.

I would like to personally announce publicly that BOTH @stemmy66 & @j_sizzle9 have agreed to bets with me. I should point out that this was agreed upon during the NFC Championship game.

Sizzle is a Saints fan.

The Bet:

Browns will “make” an AFC championship game over the next 4 (FOUR) seasons. If they do I win $100 from both guys. If they don’t.....I owe each of them $150.

Thoughts??

I feel safe...Need I say more?

Sizzle is a Saints fan.

The Bet:

Thoughts??

This bet exists in its current state only because sizzle lacked the intestinal fortitude to hold at 3 years and I capitulated..... nonetheless.... like sizzle... I too am confident.... and will gladly take your $$.... your treat

It was a fitting end to this Steeler fan's 2018 season. My wife bought two squares at her school and had Patriots 3 Rams 6. As Romo said, "The Rams have got to kick the field goal here," I turned to her and said, "And he's gonna miss it, because you would win if he makes it."

It will not be a boring offseason, that's for sure. The brain trust will pick a personnel strategy and execute it, but the executions that are gonna matter more are in the locker room and on the field. One way or anther, change is coming. If the results don't show in 2019, then I think there will be changes in 2020.

This made me laugh a lot

bcc9f444bbfe4c4eefe2c8b095f854e8.jpg

Lowest Superbowl ratings in 10 years!

According to Dominic Patten of Deadline.com, the nationwide overnight rating of 44.9 becomes the lowest since Super Bowl XLIII, between the Steelers and Cardinals.

It’s also a 5.2-percent ratings decline from last year’s game between the Patriots and Eagles in Minneapolis.

The five highest-rated Super Bowls, per Deadline.com, were Super Bowl XLIX (49.7), Super Bowl 50(49.0), Super Bowl LI (48.8), Super Bowl XLVII (48.1), and Super Bowl XLV (47.9).

2019. The year of THE BROWNS (aka a winning season). Get Mayfield a few more weapons and leggo

2019. The year of THE BROWNS (aka a winning season). Get Mayfield a few more weapons and leggo

Ladry is trying to recruit Antonio Brown and Levon Bell (sadly only Bell is a FA)

Ladry is trying to recruit Antonio Brown and Levon Bell (sadly only Bell is a FA)

Brown and Landry as 1a and 1b would be insane. Especially if Callaway keeps improving.

Back