two perfect model teammates

yeah, Landry would have to be in charge of them.

I like Nick Chubb so if I got to pick between the 2 Id take Brown (they have WR need) but 0 chance they make that happen.

The list I saw had GOlden Tate as the best WR available, followed by Tyrell Williams and Adam Humphries. Thats only 3 guys in the top 45 or so Free Agents available so it shows you how slim the available options are.

Our championship run could be compromised

giphy.gif

SOme early SB odds, when was the last time Browns were as low as 25-1 lol

The Patriots have the best odds to win Super Bowl LIV at 6-1, according to betonline. The Chiefs, though, are close behind at 7-1.

The Rams are the favorites in the NFC at 7-1, followed by the Saints at 8-1 and the Bears at 14-1.

The Colts also have 14-1 odds, with the Packers and Vikings at 18-1 and the Chargers and Eagles at 20-1.

The Browns have better odds than they have seen in a while at 25-1, while the 49ers somehow have 33-1 odds.

The Cardinals, Dolphins, Jets and Raiders have the worst odds at 100-1. Three of those four teams changed coaches in the offseason.

Also here is the final draft order

1. Cardinals 3-13

2. 49ers 4-12

3. Jets 4-12

4. Raiders 4-12

5. Buccaneers 5-11

6. Giants 5-11

7. Jaguars 5-11

8. Lions 6-10

9. Bills 6-10

10. Broncos 6-10

11. Bengals 6-10

12. Packers 6-9-1

13. Dolphins 7-9

14. Falcons 7-9

15. Washington 7-9

16. Panthers 7-9

17. Browns 7-8-1

18 Vikings 8-7-1

19. Titans 9-7

20. Steelers 9-6-1

21. Seahawks 10-6

22. Ravens 10-6

23. Texans 11-5

24. Raiders (via Bears 12-4)

25. Eagles 9-7

26. Colts 10-6

27. Raiders (via Cowboys 10-6)

28. Chargers 12-4

29. Chiefs 12-4

30. Packers (via Saints 13-3)

31. Rams 13-3

32. Patriots 11-5

The size argument needs to go away, we’ve seen it busted for years now. Lots of 6’4” giant QB’s have sucked arse.

But, like so many things it’s the easy and sensational thing for Espn and the likes to report on.

Kyler is a baller. In my mind, no doubt a first rounder. And, you're right, most recently, Russ Wilson has debunked the height argument, along with others like Brees, Baker, etc. But depending on what he measures in at, I can see some GM's getting skittish, especially if he also has small hands. I know it sounds dumb, but even short guys like Brees and Wilson have hand sizes larger than the average NFL QB's, which certainly helps in poor conditions (I remember hearing as a kid that Favre's handsize was equivalent to the handsize of the "average" 7'+ tall person). Baker is the exception there too, though.

Kyler is, by far, the most intriguing aspect of this year's draft. The guy brings a lot to the table, and I definitely think he's worth the risk. To me, there are a lot fewer risks with him than other tops picks in recent years (e.g., Josh Allen). But if he doesn't go top 10, think about how dangerous he might be with an added chip on his shoulder.

Kyler is a baller. In my mind, no doubt a first rounder. And, you're right, most recently, Russ Wilson has debunked the height argument, along with others like Brees, Baker, etc. But depending on what he measures in at, I can see some GM's getting skittish, especially if he also has small hands. I know it sounds dumb, but even short guys like Brees and Wilson have hand sizes larger than the average NFL QB's, which certainly helps in poor conditions (I remember hearing as a kid that Favre's handsize was equivalent to the handsize of the "average" 7'+ tall person). Baker is the exception there too, though.

Kyler is, by far, the most intriguing aspect of this year's draft. The guy brings a lot to the table, and I definitely think he's worth the risk. To me, there are a lot fewer risks with him than other tops picks in recent years (e.g., Josh Allen). But if he doesn't go top 10, think about how dangerous he might be with an added chip on his shoulder.

A lot of people think Kyler could be 5'9. That's actually a good amount shorter than Brees (6'0") and Baker (~6'1")and Wilson (~5′11″). I definitely think teams will be skiddish to use a top pick on him.

A lot of people think Kyler could be 5'9. That's actually a good amount shorter than Brees (6'0") and Baker (~6'1")and Wilson (~5′11″). I definitely think teams will be skiddish to use a top pick on him.

Yep. I've heard anywhere from 5'8" to 5'11". Something south of 5'10" seems unprecedented outside of, perhaps, Doug Flutie.

Yep. I've heard anywhere from 5'8" to 5'11". Something south of 5'10" seems unprecedented outside of, perhaps, Doug Flutie.
Oklahoma football has him listed him as 5'10 and Oklahoma baseball as 5'11

Guessing baseball cleats are a little taller.

No shoes? 5'9 at best

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Something interesting might happen next year with league approval. The Oakland Raiders (with no stadium to play in next year) have set their sights on playing where the SF Giants play.... so Oakland Raiders in San Francisco and the San Francisco 49ers in Santa Clara.

Presenting.... The San Francisco Bay Area Las Vegas Raiders of Oakland

he did say first and foremost they have to win the game first

You've got to be encouraged by, "Allen said last week that the team has confidence in Colt McCoy, who ended the year with a less severe fractured leg."

I don't believe anything Allen says. By not I'm not certain he isn't finding some way to maximize injuries ever year in order to avoid blame for the years of terrible management he's engaged in.

It was a fitting end to this Steeler fan's 2018 season. My wife bought two squares at her school and had Patriots 3 Rams 6. As Romo said, "The Rams have got to kick the field goal here," I turned to her and said, "And he's gonna miss it, because you would win if he makes it."

It will not be a boring offseason, that's for sure. The brain trust will pick a personnel strategy and execute it, but the executions that are gonna matter more are in the locker room and on the field. One way or anther, change is coming. If the results don't show in 2019, then I think there will be changes in 2020.

By then it may be too late.... your franchise QB is not TB12 (diet related) and team success is cyclical based on the next franchise QB.... except TB12 Patriots....
I just hope not to live thru another era of Make Malone, Kordell Stewart, Bubby Brister, Tommy Maddox to name a few

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't believe anything Allen says. By not I'm not certain he isn't finding some way to maximize injuries ever year in order to avoid blame for the years of terrible management he's engaged in.

They've had a crazy amount of injuries the last few years. I would rather them be absolutely terrible next year and get a good draft pick than another 7-9, 8-8 season.

Cannot freaking wait for 2019 season!!!!! Future seems oh so bright in Indy.

By then it may be too late.... your franchise QB is not TB12 (diet related) and team success is cyclical based on the next franchise QB.... except TB12 Patriots....
I just hope not to live thru another era of Make Malone, Kordell Stewart, Bubby Brister, Tommy Maddox to name a few

I think 2020 may be Ben's last year, and one of the reasons I think AR II may be reluctant to really shake things up in 2019 is that he thinks the team has a better chance to win in 2019 with the system that's in place now and all of its flaws than a first-year system that may not hit the ground running. At this point, it may be like having to choose between Sears and KMart. It would not surprise me that if they replaced Tomlin after this season or next, Ben would probably retire right there.

Mike Tomczak, Kent Graham, David Woodley, Cliff Stoudt . . . I'm with ya, believe me.

Tomlin's opened a can of worms and the only way to restore order is to get a larger can. I keep coming back to wehat Charlei Batch said recently - on great teams, players hold each other accountable.

@ddec .....spot on right?
60272a9b078ff0500bb78aa0813bfa4c.jpg

4 TD's in the City Championship game. That right there is a real man.

Winning TD on good ole "Spare Tire"

The glory moment of his past Al Bundy's life: scoring four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, "Spare Tire" Dixon (played by Bubba Smith in the episode "All-Nite Security Dude").

OMG you can buy this:

10214_4717_0_d07d42bd-2b4d-412d-91f3-dbfa398f6945_550x825.jpeg

I'm glad we can leave 2018 football behind us and move to 2019

~ sad giants fan

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

It was a fitting end to this Steeler fan's 2018 season. My wife bought two squares at her school and had Patriots 3 Rams 6. As Romo said, "The Rams have got to kick the field goal here," I turned to her and said, "And he's gonna miss it, because you would win if he makes it."

It will not be a boring offseason, that's for sure. The brain trust will pick a personnel strategy and execute it, but the executions that are gonna matter more are in the locker room and on the field. One way or anther, change is coming. If the results don't show in 2019, then I think there will be changes in 2020.

The turning of the tide....

Back