And another one

The New look Browns defense looks like it could be pretty good if they could stop making stupid penalties.

mmaynard11;n8902658 said:
LMAO...guy on the Fantasy Football show was like, “Baker Mayfield was one of the best deep throaters, I mean throwers downfield...”

Trying to figure out how to post the video so y’all don’t think I’m crazy. It was quite comical.

What. A. Effing. Joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The stink with the Falcons today was at an 11 on a scale that only went to 10. I haven't really watched pro football for the past few years and this abysmal performance may force my back into a pro football hiatus for another couple years. Pathetic!!

How about those Browns. Lol love the stupid overhyping that goes around.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IndianBird;n8902926 said:

I came here to to post the same thing but then felt bad for Pkorf.

I actually think the Browns are going to be good, In a year or so if they don't self destruct first.

I missed the 2nd half since I'm on the way to see Banner #6 get raised in front of Mr Kraft. But they looked good in the 1st half other than all the personal fouls.

I'm looking forward to the Browns-Patriots in a few months

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Same old browns.

Most browns penalties since 1951. Just a disaster. Over hyped and over ********.

IndianBird;n8902926 said:

Interested in a bet?

PKorf;n8902967 said:
Interested in a bet?

I thought we already made one?

IndianBird;n8902976 said:
I thought we already made one?

? PleAse reference if true

PKorf;n8902984 said:
? PleAse reference if true

I’ll have to go back and find it. I thought we’d already done something on the over under win total this summer.

Man the Browns stink they effed me in a couple of survivor/pick’em leagues

Falcons suck on the road, no surprise

Ravens
went off - are they that good or is Miami that bad?

chiefs didn’t miss a beat

I thought Rams/Panthers was closer than expected and Gurley/Brown in a time share?

My Skins disappointed me yet again. Started off with a great first half that they dominated the Eagles. Then got ZERO points in the 2nd half until the last minute & were completely dominated by the Eagles offense. Their run defense was horrid. During the last two minutes of the game, they had only run 10 plays on offense. I have no idea what was said at the half but damn ... it's a 60 minute game, not 30

Maybe the Browns should have tanked 1 more year so they could have gotten Daniel Jones

IndianBird;n8902601 said:
Exactly. That piece of garbage should be sitting in jail from his first incident.

blugold;n8902614 said:
Break a kids arm and threaten his mother, it's all good because the MVP needs a target. The NFL can be very gross. Drug abusers and divas getting chance after chance is fine by me. People who hurt women and children getting raises, disgusting.

Northerner;n8902720 said:
I don't pay a ton of attention to the NFL but i'm surprised Tyreek Hill isn't finished. I thought after the last one he was toast. I guess he isn't. Maybe if he murders his next woman he will finally get the ax?

LLIB;n8902730 said:
Unfortunately as long as he has 4.2 speed and can catch he’ll have a job

Wow, quite a few people here that need to educate themselves about the Tyreek Hill situation. First of all, it was determined early on that NEITHER parent was responsible for the broken arm. Why this is still being accepted as truth is beyond me.

Secondly, there is a lot of evidence now that suggests his fiance was trying to use the secretly recorded conversation to hurt Tyreek's career because he was ending his relationship with her.

And lastly, it's quite likely that the incident at OK State didn't happen the way she claimed and he only took the plea deal after he ran out of money for his hired lawyer and had to use a public defender.

Educate yourselves people, before posting this nonsense above.

Dartgod;n8903076 said:
Wow, quite a few people here that need to educate themselves about the Tyreek Hill situation. First of all, it was determined early on that NEITHER parent was responsible for the broken arm. Why this is still being accepted as truth is beyond me.

Secondly, there is a lot of evidence now that suggests his fiance was trying to use the secretly recorded conversation to hurt Tyreek's career because he was ending his relationship with her.

And lastly, it's quite likely that the incident at OK State didn't happen the way she claimed and he only took the plea deal after he ran out of money for his hired lawyer and had to use a public defender.

Educate yourselves people, before posting this nonsense above.
Found the Chief's fan.

Hoping for a good game and a Patriots win. SORRY Stemmy66 a 0-1 start for the Steelers won't be a killer.
1b37d0d15e745d06c9cdd6a9dd43a952.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

OITW;n8903023 said:
Man the Browns stink they effed me in a couple of survivor/pick’em leagues

Falcons suck on the road, no surprise

Ravens
went off - are they that good or is Miami that bad?

chiefs didn’t miss a beat

I thought Rams/Panthers was closer than expected and Gurley/Brown in a time share?
Raven's are good and Miami IS that bad. Little combo there.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Dartgod;n8903083 said:
Can you dispute anything I posted or are you going to continue to perpetuate lies?

Show me the proof that he broke his son's arm as you previously stated?
Because this is the court of public opinion and the internet...

...no.

Child and woman abusers with good 40 times need jobs too, I guess.

blugold;n8903088 said:
Because this is the court of public opinion and the internet...

...no.

Child and woman abusers with good 40 times need jobs too, I guess.

No proof that he abused his kid, but post lies anyway. Got it.

Yes, I am a Chief fan. I have a football autographed by Hill that I was prepared to get rid of when the news first broke. But you know what I did instead? I waited for the FACTS to be revealed.

Try it.

Reactions: JB
MichiganGripRip;n8903086 said:
Raven's are good and Miami IS that bad. Little combo there.

Lions look good

It is cards though

OITW;n8903094 said:
Lions look good

It is cards though
Similar situation. At least the Cards have some skill position players

Back