2019 NFL Thread

giphy.gif

Opening odds have them at a 1/20 shot to win super bowl. That puts them in front of basically 17 other teams. It’s not a foregone conclusion. It ain’t happening next year but there’s a reason I made the bets I did for the next 4 years. Get ready world we’re coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weird....
2cd36cb94a306f274858f052701546c4.jpg

Opening odds have them at a 1/20 shot to win super bowl. That puts them in front of basically 17 other teams. It’s not a foregone conclusion. It ain’t happening next year but there’s a reason I made the bets I did for the next 4 years. Get ready world we’re coming

I would highly expect Cleveland to be the chic pick for many prognosticators this summer.

Win or lose, they are going to be a very fun team to watch. My heart is in Philly, but I will be rooting for the Browns a lot next year. Really like Mayfield and thankfully they got rid of their horrible coach.

Would be nice if we got a good, iconic American rock/metal band to do the superbowl. Halftime show this coming year.

Korn
NIN
Queens of the Stone Age

Would all work for me. Even Kid Rock.

I know this will never happen though. It's really gone downhill since Prince.

They've had a crazy amount of injuries the last few years. I would rather them be absolutely terrible next year and get a good draft pick than another 7-9, 8-8 season.

This is my thinking as well. I'm happy for them to roll with Colt and draft a mid round rookie for this year. Hoping they can trade back and get enough ammo for one of the top prospects in 2020.
There's no chance Jay lasts last this year so may as well stock up on picks and make the job more appealing next year.

As a Packers fan, I'm excited to watch as all of the team's success is predicated on there performance of one player and then to watch that one player get all of the blame when things don't got perfectly.

I'm also very excited to hear about all of the awesome improvements on defense, only to see a defensive line not know how to stop the run or a secondary really confused by zone concepts.

Oh, and the rash of injuries deplete the team's depth because the S&C coach is a moron.

Dude, we have a new coach and a new attitude. The Pack will make the playoffs and have that swagger back.

Do like George Michael.....Have Faith!!!

This is my thinking as well. I'm happy for them to roll with Colt and draft a mid round rookie for this year. Hoping they can trade back and get enough ammo for one of the top prospects in 2020.
There's no chance Jay lasts last this year so may as well stock up on picks and make the job more appealing next year.

With all the injuries I am wondering if he gets a pass

Patriots have 12 draft picks this year.

They don't rebuild, they reload...

See you in Miami...lol

Announced today, Bengals hire Zac Taylor my former teammate in 2004. Seems like yesterday he was running for his life after I missed this block in our conference championship game haha We won and we were 23-0 in two seasons going into our 2nd straight NJCAA National Championship game. Dude was a leader and a winner. I hope the world for him

f9a8db6dcd65666a7d77f9958a10b8df.jpg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=3u740BViLkc

Announced today, Bengals hire Zac Taylor my former teammate in 2004. Seems like yesterday he was running for his life after I missed this block in our conference championship game haha We won and we were 23-0 in two seasons going into our 2nd straight NJCAA National Championship game. Dude was a leader and a winner. I hope the world for him

That’s so cool dude! And he’s another coach that’s under 40. Pumped to see that you don’t have to be an antique to be a good coach.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That’s so cool dude! And he’s another coach that’s under 40. Pumped to see that you don’t have to be an antique to be a good coach.

Yeah it is. Was fortunate to play with and against several guys that made it to the league. Pretty cool stuff. Hes 35.....and hes got a tough job ahead of him as we all know from Cincys history lol

By then it may be too late.... your franchise QB is not TB12 (diet related) and team success is cyclical based on the next franchise QB.... except TB12 Patriots....
I just hope not to live thru another era of Make Malone, Kordell Stewart, Bubby Brister, Tommy Maddox to name a few

The next Neil O’Donnell is just around the corner.

f9a8db6dcd65666a7d77f9958a10b8df.jpg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=3u740BViLkc

Did you at least have the common courtesy to give him a “Look Out!”?

Did you at least have the common courtesy to give him a “Look Out!”?

haha, no. I was able to keep him off him but it was close. Although I recall throughout the season there were a couple shots he took that was like damn it. He never complained, always got up and back in the huddle clapping his hands ready to go. He was an awesome leader. Our o-line, offensive coordinator, and head coaches would go bat **** crazy if anyone got near him. And rightfully so, he was one of our biggest assets.

Would love to see the Browns in the playoffs..
In the meantime...
#6..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The next Neil O’Donnell is just around the corner.

Oh please no.

Although, I was listening to Pat Kirwan on XM the other day talking about how he had been burned by signing a lot of Steelers free agents who never matched their Steelers performances elsewhere. "Were they system players?" he wondered aloud. He was Director of Player Administration for the Jets when they signed O'Donnell.

And if the next Neil O'Donnell IS just around the corner, maybe we should ask him to throw a pass, because it will find a cornerback.

One poll has the Pats as favorites to win it all again next year.

"Breaking: Kyler Murray announced on Twitter that he is "firmly and fully committing my life and time to becoming an NFL quarterback."

Wow! That takes some balls!

"Breaking: Kyler Murray announced on Twitter that he is "firmly and fully committing my life and time to becoming an NFL quarterback."

Wow! That takes some balls!

Smart move, he's young enough to give football a shot for 3-4 years and if he ends up not being able to compete in the NFL he can always head back to baseball and give that route a try. It's not feasible to do it the other way around, especially since he already finished up college (Weeden/Henson did it, but gave baseball a shot prior to college). Considering his first love is football I appreciate the fact that he is following his heart.

The Browns have signed Kareem Hunt. Wow

Browns sign Kareem Hunt

Well didn’t see that coming but he’s from the area and went to Toledo. They better sure as hell know something about him being clean and no more bs. I get adding good talent and giving people second chances but....that’s a pretty far leap after you d close a girl in a hotel....in Cleveland byw

Back