mtcowdog;n8905055 said:
I fear it is going to be another long season as a Broncos fan. They were unprepared and completely out-coached last night. I think the overall talent level and depth are a notch below playoff contender too. This will be a fun season, but I have to retune my expectations. Patriots and Chiefs look awfully good. I would not bet against either of them.

You had to know hiring a 61 year old rookie head coach and bringing in Flacco as the QB couldn’t be good things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IndianBird;n8905069 said:
You had to know hiring a 61 year old rookie head coach and bringing in Flacco as the QB couldn’t be good things.

Plus a first time Offensive Coordinator. Plus the starters played very little in the preseason when they should have been out there working on things. Flacco wasn't the problem as he made throws the previous guys couldn't make. The offensive line is still bad and the center of the defense is manned by guys who shouldn't be in the league. Denver used to have a long history of stud ILB's. Not anymore as they are basically safeties getting blasted off the line. Mosely was the guy they needed to sign from the Ravens.

Boy, that AB character might need a Cabo trip here pretty quickly.

Nate;n8905240 said:
Boy, that AB character might need a Cabo trip here pretty quickly.

Oh, wow... lawsuit claiming sexual assault??

[No message]

As though things could get messier.
81b3dbedc715d37199f65781640ef840.jpg

AB, yikes bro.

eeeeesh.

mikedean441;n8905270 said:

Supposedly he has proof of extortion

mikedean441;n8905270 said:

As a Steelers fan.... I hate to say it and may get killed by my boy PatsFan, but good! Hope Roger Goodell suspends him tomorrow.... ass hat! ;))

NoShanks;n8905322 said:
Supposedly he has proof of extortion

bd16c613863a4393c2c54ad0a826fb1a.gif

Stemmy66;n8905334 said:
As a Steelers fan.... I hate to say it and may get killed by my boy PatsFan, but good! Hope Roger Goodell suspends him tomorrow.... ass hat! ;))

Yeah sure lets just suspend him before the evidence is out, Makes sense!! What does this say about the Steelers who was employing AB when these Incidents actually happened??

Good thing they didn't make Kraft sell the team when all the allegations of sex trafficking broke since all the charges were dropped QUIETLY and the whole thing went away.

IF AB is Guilty I don't want him on my team but I am willing to wait for the evidence and just so we are clear there are Plenty Of BAD GUYS in the NFL. There are rapists and Dog killers and people who have DUI manslaughter on there jacket but that's all ok when they play for YOUR Team. Never Mind Ray Lewis who got away with Murder and is considered one of the all time greats at LB.

The details in this AB case are hilarious. Not the rape allegations obviously but wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The text message exchange is craaaazy.

Stemmy66;n8905334 said:

AB or Goodell? :confused2:

JohnSinVA;n8905443 said:
AB or Goodell? :confused2:

Both would work!!!!

How about suspending the Steelers coach for letting this go on while he was a employee of theirs!!!
This is not a Criminal case and most likely ends up in a settlement.

PatsFan;n8905451 said:
Both would work!!!!

How about suspending the Steelers coach for letting this go on while he was a employee of theirs!!!
This is not a Criminal case and most likely ends up in a settlement.

Cheats and Crooks! The Patriot Way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

PatsFan;n8905420 said:
Yeah sure lets just suspend him before the evidence is out, Makes sense!! What does this say about the Steelers who was employing AB when these Incidents actually happened??

Good thing they didn't make Kraft sell the team when all the allegations of sex trafficking broke since all the charges were dropped QUIETLY and the whole thing went away.

IF AB is Guilty I don't want him on my team but I am willing to wait for the evidence and just so we are clear there are Plenty Of BAD GUYS in the NFL. There are rapists and Dog killers and people who have DUI manslaughter on there jacket but that's all ok when they play for YOUR Team. Never Mind Ray Lewis who got away with Murder and is considered one of the all time greats at LB.

I'm sure you felt the same way when the audio recording involving Tyreek Hill was released.

Oh, wait...

PatsFan;n8481438 said:
It was funny last year when a Pats fan threw a beer on him which is not cool but people acted like Hill was a Model citizen not the guy who choked his pregnant girlfriend out in college and the reason he slipped way down in the draft.

But all the KC fans I am sure will defend Hill because he's their guy even though he's a POS!!!
It's not like all this wasn't public knowledge.

Sports fans take all the fun out of sports. You guys are all arguing like someone punched a member of your family. Just enjoy the game, have fun team rivalry's and leave the rest of the crap for the coaches, players, GM's , and Commissioner to deal with. Just enjoy being a football fan, and enjoy watching the games each week.

That's all.

GolferGal;n8905490 said:
Sports fans take all the fun out of sports. You guys are all arguing like someone punched a member of your family. Just enjoy the game, have fun team rivalry's and leave the rest of the crap for the coaches, players, GM's , and Commissioner to deal with. Just enjoy being a football fan, and enjoy watching the games each week.

That's all.

What's this? In the football thread? Gimme a minute, I'm going to need some time to find something there to take offense to...

This AB thing is funny. Regardless of true or not, dude is on a downward spiral IMO. I don't care if the allegations are true or a money grab, it speaks more to the player continually putting himself in situations that might come back to bite you. It's easy to have an opinion and say these guys should be smarter with their money and who they hang with, but it's more than that. I think the root cause of this is many of the NFL players are getting large amounts of money that can potentially change generations of their families without any type of education of how to deal with this kind of money.

If I won the lottery tomorrow (which is what happens when these guys sign these contracts) i'm probably going to act a fool so I get players having a good time, but they are in a different spotlight than I would be and have to educated on the pitfalls/negatives of instantly becoming a millionaire. Until they educated, are we will continue to see things like this happen because players think they are untouchable or think "it wont happen to me"

I have to agree with you on this. I am not a rabid fan anymore, I still pull for my hometown Cardinals and Blues but I am not going to fight with anyone about them. Verbally or physically. I pull more for my fantasy football team more than anybody else at this point in my life. Lots of negativity out there with sports.

So now OBJ says he will wear his $190,000 watch in next weeks game even after the NFL said don't do it. Reminds me of a reaction my kids had when they were 4 when they were told no......minus the $190,000 of course.

Good grief.

Nate;n8905549 said:
So now OBJ says he will wear his $190,000 watch in next weeks game even after the NFL said don't do it. Reminds me of a reaction my kids had when they were 4 when they were told no......minus the $190,000 of course.

Good grief.

I feel like he needs a stern 1, 2, 3 count or he's grounded.

Back