PatsFan;n8905420 said:
Yeah sure lets just suspend him before the evidence is out, Makes sense!! What does this say about the Steelers who was employing AB when these Incidents actually happened??

Good thing they didn't make Kraft sell the team when all the allegations of sex trafficking broke since all the charges were dropped QUIETLY and the whole thing went away.

IF AB is Guilty I don't want him on my team but I am willing to wait for the evidence and just so we are clear there are Plenty Of BAD GUYS in the NFL. There are rapists and Dog killers and people who have DUI manslaughter on there jacket but that's all ok when they play for YOUR Team. Never Mind Ray Lewis who got away with Murder and is considered one of the all time greats at LB.

What is says about the Steelers is the same it says about the Pats.... didn’t know allegedly and certainly didn’t pursue if they heard rumors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GolferGal;n8905490 said:
Sports fans take all the fun out of sports. You guys are all arguing like someone punched a member of your family. Just enjoy the game, have fun team rivalry's and leave the rest of the crap for the coaches, players, GM's , and Commissioner to deal with. Just enjoy being a football fan, and enjoy watching the games each week.

That's all.

My bad. Some of that is carry over from our FFL league. There's been some trash talk between the Chiefs and Patriot fans. We'll keep that in our private chat and keep it civil over here.

Quincy Enunwa done for the year with a neck injury.

Dartgod;n8905596 said:
My bad. Some of that is carry over from our FFL league. There's been some trash talk between the Chiefs and Patriot fans. We'll keep that in our private chat and keep it civil over here.

You are fine, I wasn't singling anyone out, and if all the ribbing is just in good fun then I am totally cool with it. I just didn't want people to be getting into it and feelings getting hurt or what have you over a game. I just wanted to make sure everyone was having fun.

GolferGal;n8905671 said:
Ouch, I guess the Thomas trade makes even more sense now.

Yep sure does, was kind of a head scratcher initially

Dartgod;n8905469 said:
I'm sure you felt the same way when the audio recording involving Tyreek Hill was released.
Oh, wait...

NO That is the Point, Jumping to conclusions is bad!!
and just like Hill or Bob Kraft I am willing to wait for the evidence.

I Root for the Laundry. The Players come and go!

PatsFan;n8905701 said:
NO That is the Point, Jumping to conclusions is bad!!
and just like Hill or Bob Kraft I am willing to wait for the evidence.

I Root for the Laundry. The Players come and go!

The Hill stuff has already been investigated and he has been cleared of any wrongdoing with his son.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Let's just discuss football!!

I originally thought the Patriots would go 12-4 but I now think 14-2 is possible. There are too many tough teams on the schedule to not lose 1 or 2 anyone think different???

has anyone done a wellness check on Pkorf???? I still think the Browns are going to be decent but man they were getting overhyped like crazy. Still so very young and OBJ is not a leader.

PatsFan;n8905983 said:

I originally thought the Patriots would go 12-4 but I now think 14-2 is possible. There are too many tough teams on the schedule to not lose 1 or 2 anyone think different???

has anyone done a wellness check on Pkorf???? I still think the Browns are going to be decent but man they were getting overhyped like crazy. Still so very young and OBJ is not a leader.

I think when I tried to get him in on the over under bet he deleted his account and threw away all his devices that accessed the internet.

PatsFan;n8905983 said:

14-2 is doable and will result in the #1 seed. Pathetic division they play in makes for only a handful of tough games.

There is still a strong breeze from the east coming from the Browns fans deflated expectations. They are an 8-8 team until they add more pieces on D.

PatsFan;n8905983 said:

Looking forward to the Boys matchup in November. Will be a good test for them heading into the stretch run.

Nate;n8906081 said:
Looking forward to the Boys matchup in November. Will be a good test for them heading into the stretch run.

I am really looking forward to this matchup. Should be a great game

PatsFan;n8905983 said:

Browns fan here. I chalk up our lost as first game jitters. it was brutal watching that game, but I know we are better than that. we had a solid camp. the chemistry was there, but for some reason, it only showed during the first drive and disappeared. 200 yards in penalty killed any progress we wanted to make and baker was just trying to make something happen to get momentum going.

I'm annoyed everyone thinks we should make Super Bowl. First lets crawl before we walk and get some wins and set realistic goals to achieve. Too many players were too relaxed as well. In a way that loss is a blessing in disguise, to knock some sense into them and bring them back to reality.

Nate;n8906081 said:

I am looking forward to this matchup also. The Boys look like they might have something going.

Hey Noshanks I agree with you. Hopefully they don't self destruct before they can mature. That defense looks like it could be nasty.

milehighgolfer;n8906032 said:
14-2 is doable and will result in the #1 seed. Pathetic division they play in makes for only a handful of tough games.

There is still a strong breeze from the east coming from the Browns fans deflated expectations. They are an 8-8 team until they add more pieces on D.

So 2 losses to Chiefs and...?

Dartgod;n8906270 said:
So 2 losses to Chiefs and...?

It pains me to say, but NE better not sleep on the Crows from Baltimore.... defense is fast, will pressure with DL, LBs and secondary are physical and can play press coverage... plus they’ve got a history of playing NE tough

Stemmy66;n8906325 said:
It pains me to say, but NE better not sleep on the Crows from Baltimore.... defense is fast, will pressure with DL, LBs and secondary are physical and can play press coverage... plus they’ve got a history of playing NE tough

The Chiefs were very lucky to beat them last year. It took a miracle pass to Tyreek Hill, who will not be playing when we have our home opener against them in two weeks.

Stemmy66;n8906325 said:

I think Baltimore is going to be one of the tougher games we play this year. I could see losses to Baltimore,KC or Dallas. Not that any team couldn't beat them those are just the few that have the firepower to possible win a shootout.

So...Sam Darnold is out this week due to...wait for it...Mono hahahaha WHAT?

jdtox;n8906559 said:

Haha. Oh NY. Charlie Ward still might be the best QB there...and he played for the Knicks.

jdtox;n8906559 said:

I did wake up with a sore throat this morning.... just saying ;))

Le'Veon having a MRI on his shoulder as well.

Back