Haha, what a gift in Dallas. If the QB cant complete a pass in 4 attempts from the 5, I guess the ole phantom holding to give a free few more tries helps.

I really don’t get this referreeing.

Haha, what a gift in Dallas. If the QB cant complete a pass in 4 attempts from the 5, I guess the ole phantom holding to give a free few more tries helps.
And it’s in Was. Awful

Classic divisional game with HOU v Jax. We still need to sort out some of the oline protection, but a defensive game as I expected

Just awful penalties by the Skins on both sides of the ball. Gift to the Cowboys

And it’s in Was. Awful

Don’t worry, a quick 100 million dollar check for that accuracy will be the payoff.

What a great throw and catch by Stanford and Golladay.

This time of the year I miss Directv and sunday ticket but I refuse to pay what they charge for the service I feel like it got out of hand. So Im stuck watching whatever is on local tv today which sadly is the Lions :LOL:

I think that contract with DirecTV ends within the next couple of years. I might be mistaken though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Chargers are trying to gift the Lions this game and we are still losing ?

Skins suck. Well I should say Jay Gruden sucks & needs to go. His play calling is horrendous. That's the play you call on 4th down AFTER a timeout?? Give me a break. They deserve to go 0 -16

And on cue kerryon headed to the locker room ugh

And on cue kerryon headed to the locker room ugh

Its like you called it, but that pass by Stanford was awesome

Its like you called it, but that pass by Stanford was awesome
It was and I know. Kid seems fragile. Hopefully nothing serious

It was and I know. Kid seems fragile. Hopefully nothing serious
If nothing else, they have been in 2 great games so far this year.

Somewhere @Lions81 just spilled his beer as he jumped out of his seat.
I remember that guy : )

Slay FINALLY makes a play. Allen has owned him all day. Guess that’s why they call him big play slay

Doug Marrone with balls of steel

stealers need to ditch big Ben and go with Rudolph

ronde barber needs to remember he's not doing a pittsburgh home broadcast

Green Bay's offense has been sharp for a total of two quarters this season. Somehow that's been enough. Phew.

Wow the saints go so screwed on that incomplete pass call! Refs should have awarded the TD because he was uncontested and set the clock to when he crossed the line

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Skins were dominated at home & was fun to watch this new look offense of the Boys.

#PayDak
A high school team could dominate the Skins :sneaky:

Back