Greg Williams is a horrible D coordinator. I get football is a contact sport, but there is physical football, then there is teaching your guys to play dirty.

No. He wore the same visor all preseason and all game last game with no issues......so.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They changed the visor rules this season. He should have already been caught.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shocking. A Greg Williams defense crying about late hits

No. He wore the same visor all preseason and all game last game with no issues......so.....

But it is an illegal visor, right? I’m asking. It looked that way on TV.
Is it one of those that if he kept his mouth shut he gets away with it? Dunno. Or is it more like I speed on this road all the time, and get away with it, but I got a ticket today?

Man the Browns OL is really good. Baker continues to have a lot of time to look at options. With his weapons that should mean some big plays.

But it is an illegal visor, right? I’m asking. It looked that way on TV.
Is it one of those that if he kept his mouth shut he gets away with it? Dunno. Or is it more like I speed on this road all the time, and get away with it, but I got a ticket today?

Guessing it was the same visor he wore last week. Probably was illegal then too.....but annoyed he could wear it last week and not this week. I’d probably be annoyed too. Lol

I said if the Browns won the game tonight I'd be a fan of theirs.

That means I get to unintentionally realize how I feel about them during the game as they start winning or losing hahaha

Guessing it was the same visor he wore last week. Probably was illegal then too.....but annoyed he could wear it last week and not this week. I’d probably be annoyed too. Lol

Me too. Haha

Wiiiiiddddddeeeeee Open Baker. That was an OBJ TD buddy

On a lighter note.....I started Austin Seibert ....lol

Lol I mean he has worn the exact same visor last week and all preseason. Now it’s an issue?

They look different to me...

fae79daeba02a6f92df3321eacd099a4.jpg

fde0ad25ddfca25592125086f659fa5d.jpg

Bell gives you 4 on the first rush. There is literally no reason not to give your D a little break and give him another run and try to get to 3rd and short. Early in the game, you have to give your D a rest.

Daylight vs nighttime?

I thought that too...but man these look very different

87dcb6fe57eab3a8f531ebb0bf5ca94b.jpg

only difference i see is the one last week had a more "mirrored" look. Again i'm baffled because these Oakley visors are league approved and I saw them all over the field watching yesterdays games. Not sure why OBJ's is an issue unless its not an Oakley visor.

I thought that too...but man these look very different

87dcb6fe57eab3a8f531ebb0bf5ca94b.jpg
Yea....that one looks lighter but until that one is in at night....maybe it reflects differently like those progressive lense thingys....

I’m reaching lol

Two wide open receivers end drives (or stall them I guess).

Time for Baker to open it up.
Welcome to being a Browns fan ??

Yea....that one looks lighter but until that one is in at night....maybe it reflects differently like those progressive lense thingys....

I’m reaching lol

These are just the silly things that this dude did in NY. Its like last week with the watch. He's no Antonio Brown, but hes like death with a thousand little cuts. It's just what you get with him, you know, besides the crazy talent.

Nick Chubb is a monster.....

Time for the Scottish Hammer!

not sure how Adams wasnt flagged for a late hit. the play was already over and the receiver was defenseless.

Back