8a51573286f88c44ddd7aa93237cc1c6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So.....that closes the book on Leveon Bell I suppose

Surprised at the hunt signing.

Cleveland already has Chubb. Guess they don’t think very much of him.

So.....that closes the book on Leveon Bell I suppose

more money to spend elsewhere. Between Hunt and Chubb that backfield has talent.

Or, they realize backs get beat to **** in the NFL, and a two headed monster could be a boon.

Yeah I don't get it. Chubb played really well last year

Never a bad thing to have multiple talented assets at position, especially considering the price they will be paying for their backfield.

more money to spend elsewhere. Between Hunt and Chubb that backfield has talent.

Need some WR help, and I think the best WR available is maybe Goden Tate but Id almost prefer them drafting a big physical WR

Well, now I really dont know if I'm keeping Kareem on my FFL...

That offense is just scary now. Baker handing off to Chubb and Hunt. Throwing to Landry, Njoku, Calloway and others. Wow, what a formidable offense.

I'll predict it now. AFC North Champs.

Need some WR help, and I think the best WR available is maybe Goden Tate but Id almost prefer them drafting a big physical WR

on the right deal he's pretty serviceable. You can add Cole Beasley too if you want.

on the right deal he's pretty serviceable. You can add Cole Beasley too if you want.
Wow wow wow. Slow down on Cole

Need one more solid receiver.

Never a bad thing to have multiple talented assets at position, especially considering the price they will be paying for their backfield.

It’s only a good thing if not causing friction within a locker room. Two talented RBs that want to be “the guy” can cause an issue.

These two don’t seem to complement each other. Say like White and Michel.

1. Wonder how much and how long the contract is for?
2. Wonder how many games he gets suspended first.

and here is a statement from Dorsey:

“My relationship and interaction with Kareem since 2016 in college was an important part of this decision making process but we then did extensive due diligence with many individuals, including clinical professionals, to have a better understanding of the person he is today and whether it was prudent to sign him,” Dorsey said in a statement. “There were two important factors: One is that Kareem took full responsibility for his egregious actions and showed true remorse and secondly, just as importantly, he is undergoing and is committed to necessary professional treatment and a plan that has been clearly laid out.

“We fully understand and respect the complexity of questions and issues in signing a player with Kareem’s history and do not condone his actions. Given what we know about Kareem through our extensive research, we believe he deserves a second chance but certainly with the understanding that he has to go through critical and essential steps to become a performing member of this organization, aside from what the NFL determines from their ongoing investigation. We fully understand that Kareem is subject to discipline by the NFL. Here at the Browns, there is a detailed plan with expectations laid out that he understands and must follow, because any similar incident will not be tolerated. We will support Kareem through this process and utilize our resources, however permitted, to help him become successful on and off the field as long as he continues to show the commitment necessary to represent this organization.”

2019 NFL Thread

No. He isn’t going to play. Supposed to be suspended for 10-12 games and Chubb is the horse.

It’s a one year deal and the browns will control his rights after that more than likely vet minimum. In CHUBB the browns trust. That’s not even up for argument.

But he has a chance to prove he can contribute and rehabilitate. Realllllyyy low risk and can be cut at any time for free as they don’t even take a roster hit because he will be designated suspended and something else. So it’s basically a completely low risk high reward signing

Kareem Hunt will be suspended for at least 10-12 games so slow down. He’s. Ask ally not playing til week 12ish and probably signed for a vet minimum deal for one year according to Schedty

No. He isn’t going to play. Supposed to be suspended for 10-12 games and Chubb is the horse.

It’s a one year deal and the browns will control his rights after that more than likely vet minimum. In CHUBB the browns trust. That’s not even up for argument.

But he has a chance to prove he can contribute and rehabilitate. Realllllyyy low risk and can be cut at any time for free as they don’t even take a roster hit because he will be designated suspended and something else. So it’s basically a completely low risk high reward signing

I can see what your saying provided Hunt is suspended that long.

Hahaha. That is so perfect.

"Breaking: Kyler Murray announced on Twitter that he is "firmly and fully committing my life and time to becoming an NFL quarterback."

Wow! That takes some balls!
An interesting choice, but I can see him using the buzz he's created to spin into a job in the NFL.

The real questions, regardless of what team he is on next year, does he start a game???

1. Wonder how much and how long the contract is for?
2. Wonder how many games he gets suspended first.

and here is a statement from Dorsey:

“My relationship and interaction with Kareem since 2016 in college was an important part of this decision making process but we then did extensive due diligence with many individuals, including clinical professionals, to have a better understanding of the person he is today and whether it was prudent to sign him,” Dorsey said in a statement. “There were two important factors: One is that Kareem took full responsibility for his egregious actions and showed true remorse and secondly, just as importantly, he is undergoing and is committed to necessary professional treatment and a plan that has been clearly laid out.

“We fully understand and respect the complexity of questions and issues in signing a player with Kareem’s history and do not condone his actions. Given what we know about Kareem through our extensive research, we believe he deserves a second chance but certainly with the understanding that he has to go through critical and essential steps to become a performing member of this organization, aside from what the NFL determines from their ongoing investigation. We fully understand that Kareem is subject to discipline by the NFL. Here at the Browns, there is a detailed plan with expectations laid out that he understands and must follow, because any similar incident will not be tolerated. We will support Kareem through this process and utilize our resources, however permitted, to help him become successful on and off the field as long as he continues to show the commitment necessary to represent this organization.”

Schefter says 1 year deal and then restricted free agent, so Browns control his destiny essentially. No word on Financials that I've seen, but it has to be incentive driven. He's already missed a handful of games, so I'd guess he might miss up to 3 more for 8 total? Maybe more? For Hunt, he essentially goes back home and to where the incident happens. I'd have liked to see him leave and start fresh, but I'm sure there's a comfortable connection there. It'll be interesting to see how it turns out.

Schefter says 1 year deal and then restricted free agent, so Browns control his destiny essentially. No word on Financials that I've seen, but it has to be incentive driven. He's already missed a handful of games, so I'd guess he might miss up to 3 more for 8 total? For Hunt, he essentially goes back home and to where the incident happens. I'd have liked to see him leave and start fresh, but I'm sure there's a comfortable connection there. It'll be interesting to see how it turns out.

No suspension has even been announced gonna be another 10-12 games next season

Need one more solid receiver.
Yep that and need Callaway to not drop balls the first half of the year again.

No suspension has even been announced gonna be another 10-12 games next season

But they will go retroactive on that, right? Otherwise it'd be more like a whole season suspended crossing over 2 seasons. At the end of the day, the NFL is so inconsistent with their punishments on this that no one really knows what he's in store for.

2019 NFL Thread

But they will go retroactive on that, right? Otherwise it'd be more like a whole season suspended crossing over 2 seasons. At the end of the day, the NFL is so inconsistent with their punishments on this that no one really knows what he's in store for.

Wel that’s true but he wasn’t on a team during that time thus wasn’t suspended so I don’t think it even counts. They cut Him outright.

Interestingly enough before everyone jumps to conclusions is that the Chiefs....Bears and Browns were the three teams considering it. All have ties back to him at KC.

Back