Ain't gonna be a pretty one...feels like a Thursday night game

not sure how Adams wasnt flagged for a late hit. the play was already over and the receiver was defenseless.

Or how there was no flag for interference on the catch. Dude was in his grill after calling fair catch.

Man I liked Booger when he used to do stuff on Mike and Mike, but he is almost unlistenable in the booth.

MG is going to be a legendary player, but that is not an ideal play.

My god the NFL is so effing soft now

Man I liked Booger when he used to do stuff on Mike and Mike, but he is almost unlistenable in the booth.

He’s awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holding

Lol. Lebron is a bit different. I’ve never hated OBJ. He’s a LOOK AT ME guy.....but that’s him I guess.

I’ll say this from a personal aspect. My sister ran hi youth sports camp here in Cleveland.....he couldn’t have been a nicer guy to the kids. Took as much time as he could with every single e one. Didn’t give a ton of time to the adults.....and that’s fine. That’s not what he was there for. I understand the “@$$hole” mantra and perception. I’m just not 100% I’m on board with it since I know peeps that have interacted with him personally.

My perspective changed not cause I’m a Browns honk.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I’ve always liked OBJ and Jarvis Landry...

318D015A-14BC-430D-96BE-199AFE58B93F.gif

5CE5225F-21D8-4BF0-A25D-2469C2949F87.gif

Welcome aboard...

The main reason why I didn't watch MNF last year was just painful. Don't understand how ESPN can't get a good duo for it

The main reason why I didn't watch MNF last year was just painful. Don't understand how ESPN can't get a good duo for it

Mostly because ESPN sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dennis Miller available for a comeback?

Or how there was no flag for interference on the catch. Dude was in his grill after calling fair catch.

yeah i didnt get that one. dude was basically checking out what he had for a pre game snack

I never thought I would miss Dennis Miller in the booth, but Booger kinda makes me wish he was there lol.

I think that Booger is doing great... ?‍♂️

does Baker always hold onto the ball this long? It seems like he is taking a little too long to get rid of it.

does Baker always hold onto the ball this long? It seems like he is taking a little too long to get rid of it.

He does so far, but he’s young and has an OL that normally gives him a ridiculous amount of time which helps

Its like Booger is trying to be like Romo with the pre play calls.

Chubbbbbbiiiieeeeeee!

Nice run there by Chubb...man that O line did work on that one.

Oh lord that looked horrible

That’s the stuff that gives me that queezy feeling

All I can say is I hope Bell is satisfied.

Melvin Gordon may want tot sake note of this. On to QB3.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back