Clean play imo with a terrible and unlucky result for the Jets QB

Garrett not playing very smart football thus far. Excited about his talent....but man....

Yeah that was a bs call

You knew that was getting a flag as soon as he hit him. Fell on top of him with all his weight which is such a point of emphasis that you know it’s getting called 99% of the time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That ankle isn't supposed to bend like that.

Oh lord that looked horrible

Looked like multiple bones and a possible compound fracture of the Tibia and Fibula. I don't know how he walked off the field.

Hate to see it...

Except he walked off the field.

Ok sooooo you know all they’re going to do is run the ball. The guy was signed this week.....your corners are better than their qb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay good, because that seemed as basic as it could be.
Up to 45 penalty yards. Gonna be tough to catch the almost 200 from last week

Leveon bout to get crazy lol

Let's go no huddle time

Njoku out with concussion

4 completions by jets...all behind line of scrimmage.

And that dropped pass helps browns clockwise

Baker looks bad tonight. Throwing way too high on basic throws

Never did I think I’d be thrilled about the kicker....having a great game

Baker looks bad tonight. Throwing way too high on basic throws
Again I hate to say this but he just looks....small. Tipped passes everywhere

Again I hate to say this but he just looks....small. Tipped passes everywhere
And naturally he makes his best pass of the night right as I post that

Not mad. Glad we are winning but should be up biggggg. Baker looks small and or off with the WR corps. That’ll get worked out I’m sure but man.....so fun to be on MNF!!!!

Jets issues are far deeper than Darnold being out. It's not like they lost breese or Roger's. Besides the defense being anemic they got no O-line at all. It's really amazing to me how a team who is hoping they finally got a qb since joe namath didnt do everything they could to field the be bestt o line possible. That just makes me angry more than anything else

Last edited:
Why do kickers wear one football clear and one soccer cleat, as opposed to just two soccer cleats? Soccer players run and kick a ball too. It makes no sense.

Back