The Bills could use him to. And a few other pieces.

The Bills do have a lot of cap money to use. It will be interesting to see how they decide to use it.

Looks like Joe Flacco will be wearing a Broncos jersey in 2019.

Just saw this...so much for the case keenum experiment. Has anyone wasted more money on useless qb's the last few years than the Bronco's?

Just saw this...so much for the case keenum experiment. Has anyone wasted more money on useless qb's the last few years than the Bronco's?
Pretty even trade winning the SuperBowl in the last few years as well though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Bills do have a lot of cap money to use. It will be interesting to see how they decide to use it.

They need receivers and O-Line for sure. They could also use an eventual replacement for Shady. I'm thinking Bell might be worth a look and for receivers, personally after last season, Brown might be a head case but will get some consideration. If anything the front office hasn't been afraid to shake things up. This might be the most interesting off season since they traded for Shady.

Houston?

Elway much....? While Flacco may be an upgrade over Keenum (is it.....??), the Broncos have a nearly-past-his-prime Sanders and not much else at WR -- which is about the same amount of talent Flacco had to throw to in Baltimore. If the Broncos are serious about contending, scooping up cap casualties and castoffs is not the way to go. Osweiler, Keenum, and now Flacco...wow...and Lynch was gone before he even had a chance to develop.

Elway should know better than anyone that until you have a TEAM / TALENT that you can't win it all in this league. I think the Manning Super Bowl experiment has him thinking he can stick anyone back there and win....

He's not wrong.

Wasn't trying to poke the bear, but Manziel, McCown, Kessler, RG3, Kizer, Tyrod, and now Baker.... I suspect Baker will be the answer for the future, but it took a minute (and some $$$) to get here. @Jman - sorry for the "Trail of Tears" list of QBs too. LOL!!

Wasn't trying to poke the bear, but Manziel, McCown, Kessler, RG3, Kizer, Tyrod, and now Baker.... I suspect Baker will be the answer for the future, but it took a minute (and some $$$) to get here. @Jman - sorry for the "Trail of Tears" list of QBs too. LOL!!

Hey, I've been a Browns fan less than a year, not hurting my feelings.

Elway much....? While Flacco may be an upgrade over Keenum (is it.....??), the Broncos have a nearly-past-his-prime Sanders and not much else at WR -- which is about the same amount of talent Flacco had to throw to in Baltimore. If the Broncos are serious about contending, scooping up cap casualties and castoffs is not the way to go. Osweiler, Keenum, and now Flacco...wow...and Lynch was gone before he even had a chance to develop.

Elway should know better than anyone that until you have a TEAM / TALENT that you can't win it all in this league. I think the Manning Super Bowl experiment has him thinking he can stick anyone back there and win....

As a Hall of Fame quarterback, you'd think Elway would be better at evaluating that position, but boy has he struck out repeatedly. I'm not sure Flacco is better than Keenum. He had a nice run during the Super Bowl year (kinda like Eli), but he's a bit of a one trick pony; he throws a nice deep ball, but that's about it.

Osweiller?

FIFY!

in all seriousness we have wasted some money on the QB position...that said I would take Keenum as the back up for Watson and not whoever we have now....last i saw it was Weeden??

FIFY!

in all seriousness we have wasted some money on the QB position...that said I would take Keenum as the back up for Watson and not whoever we have now....last i saw it was Weeden??

I would take Keenum. Over Cousins. Lol

I am surprised the a Broncos would rather trade a mid round pick, as reported, versus signing Foles.

I think Foles is much better at this point in their careers.

Maybe Foles’ agents told the Broncos he had no interest in playing there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a Hall of Fame quarterback, you'd think Elway would be better at evaluating that position, but boy has he struck out repeatedly. I'm not sure Flacco is better than Keenum. He had a nice run during the Super Bowl year (kinda like Eli), but he's a bit of a one trick pony; he throws a nice deep ball, but that's about it.
Statistically, Keenum and Flacco are neck and neck. But Flacco is much taller, which seems to matter a lot to Elway.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Looks like Kaepernick and Eric Reid and the NFL just settled. It'll be completely confidential and there will be no more comment from any of the parties.

Looks like Kaepernick and Eric Reid and the NFL just settled. It'll be completely confidential and there will be no more comment from any of the parties.

Translation: NFL cut Kaepernick and Reid a HUGE check to be quiet and drop their case.

Translation: NFL cut Kaepernick and Reid a HUGE check to be quiet and drop their case.
Yup! Radio guys said they're hearing it's over 50 million for Kaep. Nothing said about Reid numbers.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Yup! Radio guys said they're hearing it's over 50 million for Kaep. Nothing said about Reid numbers.

And you only cut a check like that if you don't want the information getting out into public consumption. Kaep obviously had a case against the NFL. It's going to be hard to find a leg to stand on for the people that were defending the NFL in this matter.

And you only cut a check like that if you don't want the information getting out into public consumption. Kaep obviously had a case against the NFL. It's going to be hard to find a leg to stand on for the people that were defending the NFL in this matter.
Yeah, there certainly was a case and comments/emails from some of the owners that got out seemed to be part of it. I'm glad it's over. O hope he gets a shot at getting back on the field. I'm guessing he writes a big charitable donation check at some point.

Wow Kaepernick got PAID

Yeah, there certainly was a case and comments/emails from some of the owners that got out seemed to be part of it. I'm glad it's over. O hope he gets a shot at getting back on the field. I'm guessing he writes a big charitable donation check at some point.

Really?

Back